Netflix

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/david-and-victoria-beckham-sign-29-million-netflix-deal/news-story/39f131cf8e4bc3d6ca2281e3bae4da26

The couple are said to have signed a deal on a series about their family, which will show unseen footage of their lives, thanks to the family keeping a heavy archive.

However, the show will also be focusing on David’s, 45, current life, with a camera crew that will follow him around.

3 Likes

Interesting development. I wonder if streaming live events could be a possibility in the future.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1324674824527056896?s=19

1 Like
1 Like

The Queen’s Gambit limited series is excellent. I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

It really was amazing. One of the best series I have ever watched. Haven’t seen a single comment yet about someone not liking it.

4 Likes

I will have to watch it.

2 Likes

All seven seasons of Heartbreak High coming to Netflix.

3 Likes

So good! :hugs:

2 Likes

Only Seasons 1 -3 are available at the moment in Australia on Amazon Prime Video. For some reason , Amazon never got further seasons (the ones that were on the ABC). The show has been on there a while. I would have watched it but they never had all seasons.

I read somewhere Season 3 onwards it was something to do with music rights? Though that was with the DVD’s.

Is that Ada Nicodemou? Looks exactly the same just the younger version lol.

1 Like
1 Like

Another show that the critics absolutely hated gets renewed. Sucks to be them. It has proven to be very popular worldwide with the public though, here in Australia it hasn’t left the top 10 since premiering.

2 Likes

Apparently a lot of people are watching it ironically because it’s so bad, they want to have a good laugh at how bad it is.

1 Like

In addition, it’s also been criticised for its cliched, stereotype-loaded portrayal of Paris and its citizens.

2 Likes

Yeah i didn’t mind Emily in Paris. It wasn’t that bad.

3 Likes

Space Force has been renewed for a second season.

1 Like

I got an email saying my HD plan is going up to $15.99 a month.

If it goes up any more I might unsubscribe .

Can anyone explain the different price tiers? What do you get for $10.99, $15.99, $19.99?

Their website doesn’t actually make it clear. For example, if I wanted to just watch The Crown, how do I know which to subscribe to?

1 Like