Netflix

Yep. My sister is Sydney based, my parents elsewhere in NZ and I’m in Auckland. No issues. And the account is registered in the US as I used a VPN originally when Netflix wasn’t available in Aus/NZ initially.

1 Like

Today’s Good Weekend magazine in SMH and The Age features an extensive interview with Netflix co-founder and CEO Reed Hastings.

1 Like

Well that didn’t really last long.

iam just wondering if disney+ would get the rights it since it has already got the muppets

4 Likes

How good!

–

Chris Hemsworth has signed with Netflix

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/queensland/chris-hemsworth-head-to-qld-to-film-blockbuster-for-netflix/news-story/7d8d62a97eb0e169a4db15f4ccba3fca

1 Like

The wholly Queensland-made series Dive Club will be released in 2021 on an Australian commercial broadcaster, and outside Australia to a global audience of over 190 countries on Netflix.

TV Tonight reported in May that 10 has secured local rights to Dive Club.

Another Australian-made show is coming to Netflix next year: a documentary about the Great Barrier Reef.

Season 3 of Cobra Kai premieres on January 8 next year.

GLOW was about three weeks into filming its fourth season when production was suspended in mid-March due to COVID-19 outbreak, with one episode already completed.

Teenage Bounty Hunters also cancelled.

1 Like

The new option is called Worth the Wait, which includes films and shows that will launch in the future.
1 Like

Solid film. Reminded me of the old Fear Street books.

Funnily enough, Netflix have acquired the rights to a Fear Street film trilogy…

1 Like

Love and hope will always remain my ‘North Star’. It was an incredible journey my compadres.
And thank YOU to all my extraordinary followers who watched and supported our beautiful show. Wish we were showing you Mars! Until the next one.

1 Like

Netflix has posted a full episode on YouTube