Netflix

I’d still rather use a Chromecast than a Smart TV with integrated Netflix.
No doubt these TVs will eventually cease to support Netflix once they become too old (Samsung 2012/2013 model Smart TVs which were top of the line at the time for their interface barely have any useful apps available on them, the Netflix app barely functions).

Netflix has signed RuPaul for an upcoming 10 part comedy series called AJ and The Queen.

Quite interesting though as Stan has the rights to the RuPaul’s Drag Race franchise and among other RuPaul programs.

2 Likes

Thats only in Aus tho right? Netflix itself is a much bigger world wide beast than Stan.

1 Like

Warning Will Robinson :robot:

Netflix has ordered a horror anthology series to be made by Guillermo del Toro (The Shape of Water, Pan’s Labyrinth).

1 Like

Netflix and ESPN have commissioned a 10-part documentary on Michael Jordan. The Last Dance will follow Jordan’s career with the Chicago Bulls during the 1990s and will debut next year.

Season 4 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt streams 30 May on Netflix.

2 Likes

Netflix has confirmed a multi-year agreement with former US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle to produce shows, potentially including scripted and unscripted series, documentaries and features. The Obamas have set up a new production company Higher Ground Productions.

1 Like

Rilakkuma and Kaoru - Coming in 2019

2 Likes

The season finale of 13 reasons why made me feel physically sick.

Oh … this :

Yep that’s the one I am talking about. I was eating my lunch and had to throw it up (sorry a bit graphic). I felt the pain.

Believe it or not, that exact scenario with a broomstick (but not with an assault rifle) occurred to someone in my grade at school.

As someone who owns far, far too much Rilakkuma merchandise (my avatar may be a hint of this) this has me very excited.

2 Likes

Someone at my primary school fell from a rafter and landed on a broomstick in a similar way

That is awful.

The first images from Matt Groening’s new animated series Disenchantment have been revealed.

The series will premiere on Netflix on August 17.

6 Likes

Looks like a groen-up Lisa Simpson or a Halloween ep.

3 Likes

The Magic Order is Netflix’s first comic book series.

Streams on Netflix 15 June US time with Danny Masterson written out of the show.