Netflix

2 Likes

Season 6 of Orange is the New Black premieres on Netflix on July 27. Expect Foxtel to fast-track the episodes from July 28.

1 Like

Will we have to wait a year to see Arrested Development 's latest season?

1 Like

From the creator of Monk comes The Good Cop, a new Netflix Original Series starring Tony Danza and Josh Groban. Available 21 September.

The girls are back in town 29 June.

2 Likes

Following Fox’s cancellation of Lucifer last month after three seasons, Netflix has picked up the series and will produce a fourth season.

1 Like

Netflix has acquired Korean drama Mr Sunshine and will stream it in US and Asian territories (except Korea) from July 7, Japan from July 8 and the rest of the world from July 19.

Not a show but a setting.

Netflix is planning a new stand up comedy event series for 2019, featuring 47 comedians from 13 countries including Australia. Joel Creasey and Nazeem Hussain will represent Australia while Kiwis Cal Wilson and Urzila Carlson will also be involved.

First look for the new season of The Crown with Olivia Coleman as Queen Elizabeth II. Season 3 is expected to be released next year

If you don’t want to watch the video, it is 7 September 2018.

Maybe it is just me but none of those titles look that interesting except Sunshine Scouts.

I’d say you’re probably not the target audience.

1 Like

Has Netflix announced any local productions?

I think they should have a quota as well in Australia. They are taking Australian’s money but not giving anything back to jobs etc.