Netflix

Can’t be worse than the movie!

1 Like

Season 2 of A Series of Unfortunate Events streams 30 March US time

1 Like

Feels like they are releasing something every day. I can’t keep up ! unless I became a professional tv watcher for a job lol.

1 Like

Source?

I mean it’s all over the internet.

1 Like

Well I haven’t been over the internet today. :stuck_out_tongue: will check it out. Wonder what Candice Cameron Burie’s excuse for him would be?

Ha it came out last week. Even Johnson took a while to get to it :wink:

CCB has defended him but says the show just go on.

Santa Clarita Diet returns 23 March US time on Netflix

1 Like

Alexa & Katie launches 23 March 2018 US time

Shot like a sitcom but no discernible laugh track. Centred around 2 teens, dealing with a heavy cancer theme but also some dumb Disney-Channel-like situations. What is this and who is it for?

3 Likes

Slightly younger audience as 13 Reasons Why?

Trailer looks awful.

Netflix have picked up Aussie web series and will partner with Ruby Productions to produce a second season.

The trailer:

1 Like

I remember they were really pushing this series hard through various means online (I’m assuming in hope of someone picking it up) around the time Dick Smith went bust. Quite surprised Netflix has picked it up 2 years later.

2 Likes

All episodes streaming 30 March.

1 Like

This series is currently still airing on BBC1 with 3 episodes to go.

1 Like

Fastest Car

Netflix’s first global original motor series, Fastest Car, launches on 6 April (US time).

In each episode of Fastest Car, three souped-up “sleeper” cars, tinkered with and lovingly labored on, go head to head with one of the world’s most sought-after supercars. Don’t believe a 1971 Ford Pinto can beat a Ferrari 488 GTB? Or a 1984 Buick Grand National will leave a McLaren MP4 in its rearview mirror? There is a whole subculture which begs to differ.

1 Like

Tidelands starts production in Brisbane today.

Chris Hemsworth’s wife Elsa Pataky to star in Netflix’s first Aussie series

2 Likes

Season 3 renewal annoucement.

Tobias Menzies (Game of Thrones, Outlander, The Night Manager) will play Prince Philip in the third and fourth season of The Crown, replacing Matt Smith.