Netflix

Disjointed has been canceled after one season.Though after the first batch of episodes , I don’t think it was really going anywhere and Dank and Dabby were annoying.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is going to be released in 2 parts this year of 6 episodes .

3 Likes

Grace & Frankie has been renewed for a fifth season.

2 Likes

Seven Seconds premieres 23 February on Netflix

Netflix continues to pick up some big writers and producers.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

First ep was good, I was annoyed when E! cancelled The Soup.

1 Like

Lost in Space premieres 13 April 2018. US time

Aussie actress Miranda Otto will play Aunt Zelda in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which has been given a two-season order by Netflix.

2 Likes

Netflix will have a float in the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras next Saturday week, led by Aussie star of Orange is the New Black, Yael Stone.

2 Likes
1 Like

Some Aussie content from Netflix.

2 Likes

black mirror renewed for season 5

4 Likes

Jeff Franklin was sacked as showrunner for Fuller House last week amid claims of poor behaviour on set and in the writers’ room. He reportedly verbally abused staffers and made inappropriate comments in the writers’ room, including sexually explicit things about his own love life. Fuller House will return for a fourth season as planned, however.

Lost in Space premieres 13 April 2018 US time

2 Likes

Season 2 - 22 June

I am really not sure how I feel about this…have probably watched the original 3 seasons way too much

After wanting a continuation/reboot of the first series for the last 40 years, I am not sure

But hey, thought the same with Prisoner/Wentworth and love Wentworth almost too much

Fingers crossed