Neighbours

I’d say so. It looked like an amateur photo.

I thought last night’s episode was great- so much emotion and beautiful acting from all, including Sonya. It’s going to be interesting if it really is Dee or someone who had plastic surgery to look like Dee and try and scam Toadie and Sonya. (I haven’t read any spoilers for the Dee storyline)

That would be so dumb if it was a scam artist. Just be Dee with some screwed up mental issues and wants to destroy Toadies life :smile:

2 Likes

If there’s one thing Ive learnt from soaps is that Dee (or whoever she is) is up to something and the female cop (played by Louise Crawford) is probably “Emma”

Also that backpackers place will be burnt down by the end of the year :laughing:

Cue the jokes from Sam on HYBPA about Lassiter’s burning down

There’s no Emma. There’s an Emily. It might have something to do with the other returnee, who I won’t name because it is a major spoiler. :wink:

Remember the bushfire storyline in 2008, lit by Steph’s boyfriend at the time (Charlie Clausen - who is now in Home & Away)?

And now Home & Away have just had their own bushfire!

Ah Soapies… They never get old.

“When can we do for ratings?” Light a bushfire, set off a bomb, shoot someone, have a plane crash, etc :wink:

3 Likes

No.

Ridge is the only soapie character that has any charisma. Toadstool or whatever his name is, not that I care, but he probably started the bushfire.

Neighbours episodes filmed in London are screening from 20 March 2017.

I could not believe the return of Madeleine West (as Fake Dee) will lead to show going back to London. Given the show’s popularity, surely the actors would have been recognised when filming took place.

This happens to you a lot. You need to start believing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Neighbour regular retuns after a very long absence.

And a newbie begins.

Rob Mills…are they f*cken serious…wow…what a joke.

Why? He’s established a decent career in singing, dancing and acting. He’s been in Wicked, Ghost, Grease and Legally Blonde.

He was on Today Extra yesterday and he is appearing in a theatre production of The Full Monty and will next be starring in a new stage production of Jesus Christ Superstar in the lead role of Jesus.

1 Like

So? It doesnt what he established…this guy will be awful to watch on a show like neighbours

Maybe but why do you think so?

With all due respect, Neighbours is hardly high end drama.

2 Likes

Might be worth giving him a chance. Look back at past cast of the show and see if it was possible to predict how well they would do. Just now we have been discussing Craig McLachlan and the Dr Blake Mysteries; many might not have though much of his acting on Neighbours (and Young Doctors).

Did I say it was? - Hes just not a good actor & Neighbours is one of my favourites shows which I have been watching for over 10 years & dont want it ruined by adding this fool to the mix.