Neighbours

Sheila is quite funny in this but I think the storyline will either be very popular or a huge fail.

Conrad Coleby guest role, but Terese on a bucking bull?? Surely not.

Roxy looks like a character very much like Izzy. The female ones will hate her. The male viewers will love her. That’s how it goes. :joy:

1 Like

Typical sensational heading that we’ve come to expect from these papers…

Sounds like a storyline from the show at the moment. :joy:

2 Likes

New opening credits start on Tuesday:

1 Like

Actress Beth Buchanan is reprising her role as Gemma Ramsay on Mondays episode (29 April) she played the character from 1990-1991, she returns to drop off her daughter the new character Roxy Willis to live in Erinsborough with Gemma’s former sister-in-law Terese Willis.

3 Likes

And her sister Simone Buchanan has been directing episodes over the past week.

1 Like

I really hope the writers are heading somewhere with Elly’s current storyline because what they’re doing to her at the moment is atrocious.

Would much rather watch Sonia than Elly, but the producers had other ideas.

3 Likes

Yeh. I was quite enjoying it until the latest development - with her being blackmailed by a student. Really? It’s already going to be explosive enough when it all comes out without it going this far.

Conrad Coleby (who played Roman on Home and Away from 2007 to 2009) will join Neighbours in the guest role of Vance, the older boyfriend of Zima Anderson’s character Roxy Willis.

He already arrived on screen on Thursday.

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, but Felix Mallard’s new show, Happy Together, is now screening on 10 Peach. I was surprised to see him in the show, and while it’s a great boost for his career to be cast in this role (a character loosely based on Harry Styles), I’m not sure if comedy is his forte. The show seems to be rating ok in the US so hopefully this is a good stepping stone for him.

1 Like

Happy Together was axed after one season.

Oh, well I spoke too soon then! Hopefully this will give him a foot in the door though.

Could the disappearance of Dee be solved?
There is a preview at Digital Spy for those who are interested.