Neighbours

Denise’s first appearance is on Wednesday’s episode and Tim’s on Friday’s episode this week.

Denise’s first episode is tonight and the second episode she will appear in is on Friday October 12.

Looks a lot like Colleen from H&A!

3 Likes

Former Neighbours star.

The producers of the show have brought a piece of Melbourne history a W-class Melbourne tram,it will be refurbished and used on the set from Easter next year. Alan said the rumour is it could be used as Erinsborough’s Cafe but it’s just a rumour.

4 Likes

Here is the Ten News report.

2 Likes

Ahhh, so that’s the link between why his wealthy sister gave Karl a toy tram when she left Erinsborough.

3 Likes
3 Likes

From a series of photos Madeleine posted on her Instagram throughout the past week, she was involved in directing of episodes 8016-8024, which should be seen early next year.

Kerry Armstrong promo

3 Likes

Madeleine West will reprise her role as Andrea aka Fake Dee in scenes to be shown in November.

1 Like

I’m assuming Neigbours will be going through all summer?

It is. Every day including Christmas Day.

1 Like

Wow having Kerry Armstrong’s character Alice is certainly going to be interesting to watch, some big storylines with her daughter also reappearing again.

I like how they seemed to have storylines that have stretched across months; it jeeps the characters relevant.

1 Like

Actress Annie Jones is returning as Jane Harris on Monday 26 November.

2 Likes

Funny you should say that because on H&A it seems many of the fans are saying the opposite, that they’re sick of the long running storylines and want them to move on.

I agree with you though, some (not all) of these longer storylines have been done well, in particular the Finn storyline which gave the writers the opportunity to discuss anxiety and mental illness.

Does anyone know how long Kerry Armstrong will be on the show? She’s doing a brilliant job playing the nutty, manipulative Alice.

2 Likes

Love her; I hope she returns. Alice is about the only interesting character at the moment.

Also looking forward to the return of Jane.

1 Like