Neighbours

1 Like

What was with the advertorial for Ancestory in tonight’s episode? Thought I was watching Studio 10 for a while there…

2 Likes

They’ve actually had quite a bit of product placement in the show in the last few years but it has never been as blatantly obvious as it was tonight.

The giant Coca-Cola vending machine outside the garage would have to be close?

The brand is also flaunted with sales at the coffee shop. Also, taxi branding is prominently shown when one departs.

2 Likes

Today’s Daily Telegraph has a feature interview with Magda Szubanski, who played marriage celebrant Jemima officiating the marriage of David and Aaron. That episode will air on Monday, September 3.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/magda-szubanski-excited-about-her-historic-role-on-neighbours/news-story/2f79b2dac74d074fde51e78a974e1826

2 Likes

Kerry Armstrong joining Neigbours in a guest role.

2 Likes

They’re getting some big names as guests these days. A shame more people aren’t watching.

Im still watching :wink: - 13 years strong, been watching since I was 10 haha.

Been watching a bit longer. 33 years.

1 Like

if TV Week gave them even half as much love as they give Home And Away there’d be more people watching

1 Like

Next week, Neighbours is having Australian television’s first legal same sex wedding. You’d think that would be a big enough deal to warrant a mention on the cover of TV Week. But no.

Someone has done a cover that should have been…

https://twitter.com/takayahonda/status/1034044137295818753?s=19

9 Likes

I completely agree with that notion.

Seems the other TV magazines can manage to have the big storyline somewhere on the cover, unlike TV Week.

First Gay Wedding
TV%20Soap

Here Come the Grooms
Soap%20World

2 Likes

You old fart! :rofl:

I started watching when I was 3. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:roll_eyes:

You funny.

Talking front covers of the mags and you @JBar being an expert on ratings can answer this question what rates higher Neighbours or Bold?