Neighbours

@JBar was that around 2008/2009, with Rachel, Brigitte, Donna et al?

yes to a certain extent but its not all the way. I would consider that topless protest more nudity then anything or even Paige being around Jack from time to time.

2015 involving Paige and Lauren, after Imogen backed out.

2 Likes

So the male strippers on ellen were fully nude?

Way off topic.

David and Aaron’s wedding will be shown on Eleven and Channel 5 UK on September 3.

Thanks. Yes way off topic just wanted to know because @William_C made the comment regarding the women having bikinis on but it looks like the men were more dressed.

They’ve even made a rainbow coloured street sign.

1 Like

Blake Johnson just had breaking news during Seven News, saying actor Matt Wilson (who plays Aaron Brennan on Neghbours) who had his dog stolen from his home this morning, has just been returned safe and well.

2 Likes

and who says journalism is dead?

17 Likes

Jen Keyte picked the wrong week to leave!

10 Likes

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story, the dog was actually stolen outside Chirnside Park Officeworks yesterday afternoon.

https://tendaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/a180601bjz/neighbours-star-matty-wilson-issues-plea-after-his-french-bulldog-timba-is-stolen-20180601

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the hard hitting investigation into the kidnapping on Sunday Night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ETA: But wait there’s more…
Seems this made it on Nine News too. I sense a bidding war with 60 Minutes. :joy:

1 Like

And it was in the news headlines on The Sunday Project and Hamish MacDonald struggled to read it as he sniggered and laughed all the way through followed by Lisa Wilkinson making a snide remark that it “must be a slow news day”. :laughing:

5 Likes

Former Neighbours actor on making it in US

1 Like

Alan Fletcher has sold his series overseas.

1 Like

I thought I would put this here, considering not everyone on here watches it…

Favourite Neighbours Theme(s):

• 1985-1989 (Barry Crocker)
  • 1989-1992 (Barry Crocker)
  • 1992-1998 (Greg Hind)
  • 1999-2001 (Paul Norton & Wendy Stapleton)
  • 2002-2007 (Janine Maunder)
  • 2007-2013 (Sandra De Jong)
  • 2013-2014 (Stephanie Angelini & Daniel Boys)
  • 2015-Pres (Garth Ploog)

0 voters

Opps, I meant to vote 2002-2007

Edit: fixed

1 Like

I think everyone would choose the mid-2000s theme! Golden era IMO (apart from its early years of course).

Just like I’m sure eveyone would choose the same era for the best Home and Away theme (although they got rid of themes around 2009)

Which one was during the purple credits era where it looked like the back of an envelope?