Neighbours

Jade is Sonya’s sister. She was a regular character for a couple of years.

I’d say Brad is only back as a guest. Probably visiting his daughter Piper. Kip was touring with The Bodyguard and couldn’t do guest spots before now. It’s only speculation about whether Ned will be a guest or become a regular.

The spoilers have been posted on the NeighboursFans Forum: http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php. You have to sign up to view the Spoilers forum.

1 Like

Has Pippa Black ever returned? She played Pauls daughter, Elle. I always enjoyed her character.

New opening titles.

Bonnie Anderson has joined Neighbours as Beatrix Larsson.

Rob Mills has returned to Neighbours as Finn Kelly.

Cassius Grady is a newbie on Neighbours.

Magda Szubanski (who was on Interview on Seven last night) will play the celebrant at the wedding of Aaron and David.

3 Likes

And here’s the interview with Matt Wislon and Takaya Honda who play Aaron and David.

Credit to Neighbours for having this storyline, but why do the producers and writers insist on being so hypocritical in other areas of the show? David and Aaron being forced to remove their towels therefore baring their backsides to shield Amy while she got dressed - rubbish. And Sheila and Dipi swooning over the new ‘hot’, much younger gardener - who just happens to work without his shirt. Again, absolute rubbish.

If the roles were reversed and Karl and Paul were swooning over an attractive younger woman there would be an uproar. And I can guarantee the producers would never ask a woman to drop her towel and reveal her backside!

1 Like

Don’t think it’s been mentioned, but with the show’s new PG classification, Aaron and David (in the scene where both of them and Amy had to be evacuated from the beauty parlor and only wearing towels), stripped revealing their bare backsides.

Haven’t seen rear nudity since the very early days, pre all this ACMA code and whenever it came under G guidelines.

Eye candy for all the girls no doubt!

Not just the girls…

3 Likes

There have been many bare bums over the years. Not just the early days. The last one was Kyle Canning only a few years ago.

1 Like

My point exactly. But why only the guys??

1 Like

So you’re demanding more nudity?

They had a storyline a while ago, where the girls at uni decided to have a topless protest. There was no frontal nudity but they were actually topless.

1 Like

Personally, I didn’t find it funny or necessary, but clearly other people like it and I assume it rates.

It’s just hypocritical that it’s acceptable when guys do it but not for women. I am dreading watching Sheila and Dipi drooling over the gardener. Like I said, there would be an uproar if Paul and Karl did that to a younger woman on the show.

2 Likes

There’s clearly still a double standard with this kind of thing, especially in the media. Look at all the Katy Perry unwanted kissing stuff with Idol, that went away in a blink. On Ellen a couple of days ago they had a segment where half-naked stripper men were contestants in a quiz game designed to highlight how dumb they were for the audiences benefit. If either these situations were the other way around, Lionel Ritchie kissing young girls or Ellen making fun on half naked women, there would be completely different response. I’m not saying it’s wrong or I’m offended by it, but it exists, and allows Neighbours to do things like this.

Doesn’t this happen ay miss universe competitions?

1 Like

but they still have clothes on.

But being in a bikini makes them half naked too, right?

1 Like

Thank God that will never happen! :worried:. … not a sight l want to see.

@Sully and eye candy for the boys too…:drooling_face: