Neighbours

Mischa Barton filming until mid-June (a month’s worth of filming)? That’s pretty impressive. Usually the big stars film for a day or two and are done with it.

Why are the residents always vandalising the street sign :wink:

7 Likes
9 Likes

Goes against @blackbox speculation on his podcast.

I’ll cop that. I think I also said that people who worked on neighbours have come and said to me they didn’t believe a deal was in place before the finale.

It was an interesting rumour but I’m actually glad if it happened this way as it means we weren’t deceived.

2 Likes

The mistakes in this article are awful. Was I the only one who noticed them?

I’m seeing a lot of them on TV Tonight these days

Such as?

Yes I’ve noticed too. Spelling mistakes, sentences that don’t make sense… it’s like they are composed in a rush without going back over it before publishing. In all fairness, I do love reading his site along with MS.

2 Likes

Oh I love his site as well, but it’s clear there is a rush to get stories up and it’s getting worse

Edit: seems he’s edited the article after seeing this post? But the “after after ” is still there.

1 Like

Big news

5 Likes

Hmm maybe the rumour of a jump in timeline is off the cards?

Considering the new Nell and Hugo we’ve seen pictured I’d say the jump in time line has all but been confirmed.

3 Likes

I don’t think so… It’ll still be roughly a 2 year gap. But I’m sure it’ll explain his characters full time departure from the show.

4 Likes

Amazon must be chipping in decent $

1 Like
4 Likes

https://10play.com.au/10-play-trending/articles/april-rose-pengilly-and-jodi-gordon-returning-to-neighbours-and-reveal-their-dream-story-for-chelly/tpa230524ipuhe

I’m getting a little concerned about this reboot. It’s the prime opportunity to refresh and move forward. Is it really necessary to have these two back? Along with Mackenzie and Leo, there is a bit of dead wood returning that shouldn’t be.

5 Likes

A Ramsay Steet Romance Returns.

April Rose Pengilly And Jodi Gordon Return To Neighbours In Extended Guest Cast Roles.

Network 10 is thrilled to announce that one of Neighbours’ most iconic couples is returning to Ramsay Street, with April Rose Pengilly and Jodi Gordon resuming their roles as Chloe Brennan and Elly Conway.

April and Jodi will return to Melbourne next month to reignite their Neighbours journey in the show’s revitalised new chapter.

Neighbours’ fans first fell in love with the couple - known as Chelly - in 2019, when their relationship hit the ground running on the eve of Elly’s wedding to Chloe’s brother, Mark.

Jodi Gordon said: “I am thrilled to see the return of Elly on Ramsay Street where we’ll all get to see where the Chelly storyline is taken. In the lead up to the final episode, I think it became clear how much this show meant to so many people, so to see it return to our screens and now be part of it again is truly a joy and a celebration. The ensemble cast and production make this show what it is today, and I’m happy to see it has a place on our Australian and UK screens again.”

April Rose Pengilly said: “I am so happy that Chloe and Elly get to continue their love story, and we can’t wait to see how Chloe’s been handling step-mum life with little Aster. We continue to be blown away and grateful for the support from the #chelly fandom, and hope they enjoy this next chapter.”

Neighbours will continue to be broadcast in Australia on Network 10, its home for over three decades. UK and U.S. audiences can view the series on Amazon Freevee plus Prime Video in Australia and New Zealand seven days following free to air viewing on Network 10.

1 Like

We are getting close to mid year now, shouldn’t we be getting more of an idea or airdate, timeslot, channel and some teasers ads by now???
I think the putting too much emphasis on a million media releases that the majority of punters won’t see.

1 Like

I tend to agree, a little disappointed I thought that this renewal would completely shake up the cast and in turn storylines for the reboot. Core cast should have retunred, with a completely new cast of chatacters and even some recasting of past characters needed who fans have been calling for.

1 Like