Neighbours

Maybe on amazon it will have full credits but not on FTA?

1 Like

I must say the hype is drawing me in. I’m enjoying spying the photos taken in Pinoak Court of new and old cast members.

1 Like

It’s more time constraints for the 30 min show.
A lot of shows have dropped credits in place of a sting (that are on FTA) to use that time for story.

I think the reason they do it on FTA is becaise fhey think viewers will change channels rather than sit through 30/60/90/120 seconds of crtedits. I don’t think they care about producing 22 mins of drama vs 24 mins. In fact it would save them money to priduce less.

The Rodwell family is back.

Wasn’t a big fan of Wendy Rodwell so I hope they tone down her character a bit.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see where 10 drop this in their schedule. Will 10 News First or The Project be reduced to accommodated. Or will 10 opt to show it in a 7.30 timeslot.

Surely it just goes back on 10 Peach.
It won’t hold up on the main channel.

1 Like

Ramsay Street always needs a token Police Officer living on the street. Lol.

I assume Levy is gone then

Yeah 10 are obviously desperate to keep that 140k viewers on the main channel between 6-7pm

2 Likes

The way things are going with The Project,
At the moment, Neighbours could actually rate better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, the actor had already decided to leave prior to the show finishing.

1 Like
2 Likes

That video includes Morgan Baker in the makeup room with Bek. Is he back on the set playing Callum Rebecchi?

1 Like

I never understood why they did that for the last couple of weeks.

Maybe contract related? Usually the ones that appear in the tiles are contract casts. Maybe their contracts had run out and it was a temp extension for the final weeks? Or due to the revolving door or “returning” past characters?

It was odd though.

1 Like

I thought that was just in the final week? When they have done movie-length or two-hander episodes before, they have dropped the titles.

I’d been watching a lot of the 2008 official episodes on their YouTube and he goes all the way back to there (some 15 years possibly to the month when his filming commenced)… He’s so little, must’ve been about 10 or 11 max, and Margot Robbie had just arrived too!

I think in the final episodes it was for 2 reasons, firstly, it was a special time in the show’s history and they wanted something a bit different, and secondly, it allows extra screen time. I recall in the 1990s they only had a stinger, but they also introduced that little cliffhanger segment between the last ad break and the closing titles.

1 Like