Neighbours

Sky was in the video messages to Toadie and Mel after getting married.

1 Like

I thought Beth’s acknowledgment of Ned and his nod in return was lovely. Why on earth would they cut that out?? And Karl’s words to Toadie were so important and meaningful.

2 Likes

Russell T Davies (Queer as Folk, Doctor Who) paid tribute to Neighbours on his Instagram.

1 Like

Anything from the Bold & The Beautiful?

I didn’t see Sky Mangel in the video messages.

I thought we saw Callum’s speech, or at least part of it? Maybe I’m wrong, so I’ll check when I watch it again this afternoon.

I would’ve much preferred to see the omitted scenes with Karl, Beth and Callum than the Chloe/Elly storyline. I realise the writers were trying to give all the characters a ‘happily ever after’ moment, but I found it completely unnecessary to bring back Elly. Instead of pairing up everyone, Chloe could’ve been offered a promotion from Lucy to run one of the overseas Lassiters complexes and we could’ve seen a happy, confident (and single) Chloe preparing to leave for the job of a lifetime.

FYI, for people who no longer watch FTA Ch7 is currently showing The Time Machine, starring Guy Pearce. Finishes at 2pm, just in time for the Neighbours encore… How convenient!

2 Likes

She was there. The lighting wasn’t very good, her hair was messy and she had no makeup, so maybe you didn’t recognise her.

We saw Libby Kennedy, Steph Scully, Billy Kennedy, Beth Brennan, Flick Scully, Lance Wilkinson, Nina Tucker, Donna Freedman, Joe Mangel, Naomi Canning, Stu Parker, Sky Mangel, Tad Reeves and Sharon Davies.

2 Likes

Anyone have a screenshot?

I think this is Sky. But definitely doesn’t look much like her…

3 Likes

That’s her.

Yeah, the lighting wasn’t that good.

Here’s Sky when she returned for her and Lana’s wedding.

2 Likes

I missed her, too

Yes the end shot was different. The Aus version included the crew. No idea why they would swap it.

1 Like

Has she gone into hiding now. Can’t seem to see the unwanted weirdo “actor” on social media myself.

Peach have been showing the Neighbours encore since 2pm today. They just had an advert announcing that the Neighbours finale would be at 6.30 tonight. I’m tipping the people watching at the time would already know that… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2.5million
Channel 5 UK

4 Likes

From From Russell T Davies

2.5 million is a large audience. But how did it compare with other shows of the night on British TV e.g. Commonwealth Games on the BBC?

I’m really hoping Jackie Woodburne does a Jackie Weaver- gets a late career renaissance and attracts some offers to do work in the UK or USA.

9 Likes

I agree. She’s amazing