NBN News

What a joke, Sydney. :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t3: :woman_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t4: :man_facepalming:t5: :woman_facepalming:t5: :man_facepalming:t6: :woman_facepalming:t6:

Can’t you afford in asking footages from Newcastle with Paul, Tash, and even Jane?

5 Likes

Just rebrand to Nine News already!

Seriously though, nothing screams “Local Northern NSW News” than Peter Overton with a Sydney backdrop!

8 Likes

Agreed.

…or as I’d imagine most viewers in NBN-land would refer to him as, Peter Who?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

He has been presenting most if not all of the weeknight Coronavirus bulletins that have been on after 8.30pm, so he’s more familiar to them now than before.

And thanks again @Abesty for the vid!

Though it’s weird getting the impression that “NBN News” is on “Nine”.

5 Likes

How hard would it have been to put tash and Paul in place of Peter when editing???

3 Likes

NBN crosses live to this Press conference

5 Likes

The weirdest thing just happened. NBN news Took the live feed of the Prime Minister then left early to complete the rest of the news and weather, at the end of NBN news it cut to Nine News Sydney For about 3 mins as they were running overtime.

2 Likes

The NBN News cover up disappeared towards the end of the press conference too.

3 Likes

Someone said they saw NEWCASTLE text under the nine logo the other day instead of nine.com.au, did anyone see this? Maybe Abesty or whoever does caps has a screen shot of this.

It was during millionaire when I believe they opt out so they don’t get the “Nine News Next” PRG and they can time the news updates properly.

2 Likes

Happened on Nine in Melbourne too

3 Likes

Hard timeout by the computer switching from local back into network. Absolutely stuffed their weather report which was only 20 seconds in.

5 Likes

A few caps. They left the conference mid-way for sport and were doing weather when it crashed into Nine News Sydney where the conference was still on:

7 Likes

Carona promo:

9 Likes

That font is jarring! Do they not have access to the font Nine uses for their promos?

7 Likes

Surely they do!

1 Like

And that set gives me serious 2015 Nine News vibes :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

And the picture quality gives ME serious 2005 vibes!

And I get 1985 vibes from the theme music.

4 Likes

Mate they have a new promo based on the word “Stay” - do you have that one? Thanks.

2 Likes

Very crude quick captures of a bit of the promo I mentioned the other day. Just has a musical bed under it. image image image image

8 Likes

Heres the promo

7 Likes