NBN News

Paul Lobb just said Our next bulletin is with Jane Goldsmith with the Early Edition at 5am

I wonder if they are reading this forum haha

9 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, NBN employees have been known to read Media Spy before. So it actually wouldn’t surprise me…

1 Like

Here is Jane Goldsmith on Channel 9
“https://www.9now.com.au/nine-news-early-edition/2018/episode-68”

For probably the first time ever!

I bet as soon as Jane stops presenting the Early News, NBN News goes back to referencing the Today Show only.

3 Likes

Hi NBN employees! I’d like to know why I am unable to upgrade to a HFC connection…
Oh wait wrong NBN :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I didn’t see anything NBN News tonight on what this is all about, other than the changed sign off ie. they mentioned the Early News instead of the Today Show.

What did you mean about “the reason”?

2 Likes

Here is the live cross NBN News did to the Gold Coast.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted Ray Dinneen pumped into my house via a phone line. :rofl:

8 Likes

But instead we get Tim Bailey pumpin’ out on iPrimus :drum:

8 Likes

There was no mention of Jane Goldsmith, Early Edition News or even the Today Show at the end of NBN News tonight.

1 Like

9 News headlines with Jane Goldsmith

2 Likes

potato

EXCLUSIVE: Actual device NBN News uses to encode their online 50x20px videos.

10 Likes

On loan from TCN…like the desk. :rofl:

1 Like

Given the picture quality of some reports on NBN News, this is probably what they are using to play it out *

images-22

• This is unlikely to be 100% accurate.
2 Likes

Even Jo Palmer looked better on that playout system :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Grape stomping with NBN News :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have noticed on the last few nights NBN News has some audio grounding noise when the mic’s are open for the presenters

Another LIVE cross to the Gold Coast for the Commonwealth Games tonight, this time to the Nine Gold Coast News balcony in Surfers Paradise.

One wonders whether NBN would have been able to do this if DST was still in place.

5 Likes

I can tell that Jane Goldsmith isn’t presenting Early News this week as they’ve gone back to only giving the Today Show a plug as the end of tonight’s news.

1 Like

Another cross to Penelope Liersch, who was introduced by presenter Paul Lobb as an “NBN News reporter” but is seen here holding a Nine branded microphone.

If NBN are going to announce her as such, they really need to ensure that the branding on the microphone doesn’t contradict that.

Amateurish stuff really.

4 Likes