NBN News

I saw her presenting solo on Friday night. I assumed Paul was having time off.

1 Like

Isn’t it quite normal for Natasha to do it solo if Paul is away? Why would it be a new format?

I always thought that if one was off then another presenter filled in.

Yeah you’re right it used to be like that, but I think that’s stopped.

I guess it was only a matter of time. all about cutting costs. Soon it will be Paul and Natasha on rotation and Jane as fill in if either are off. Just like metro stations

What makes you think the TCN reporter was at the house? He does a piece to camera outside some beehives. Wouldn’t you do it in the house if you were there? Pretty clear TCN have recut the story from Sydney using a recognised local reporter. Happens multiple times a week.

1 Like

Jane Goldsmith presenting tonight:

7 Likes

A feature on Mitchell Hughes in the Newcastle Weekly magazine:

4 Likes

Regarding this, it’s probably because Mosbri Crescent is still pissed at whoever at TCN said that ‘Raymond Tce on the state’s Central Coast’ last year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

2 Likes

NBN News has just started an online weekly A-League preview show.

1 Like

Good to see! Although, I am pretty surprised that they are producing a football show. Hope it goes well for them and they stick with it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Gavin Morris was apparently on the 9 Chatroom yesterday.

Does anyone have a recording?

He’s been on there a few times now, I think.

That’s the usual thing for half-body shots only. AFAIK, even WIN’s Bruce Roberts did that same thing when presenting, during the days when their VIC bulletins are produced in Ballarat.

Fergo wears jeans/chinos for 6pm. If you look closely you can usually see them under the glass when they go to the side-on shot (ie to/from weather), especially when they are a lighter colour.

5 Likes

A few montages:

Updates with the new style ender:

In this weather update they used the older style super:

3 Likes

Nine News Now is on 9Now - it’s on there
Referred to on screen, again, as NBN’s Gavin Morris

1 Like

This was posted on NBN News Instagram 1 day ago.

5 Likes

Seems like the guys in Sydney “respected” the Novocastrians’ reactions to the people they see every night. Quit surprising Nine News didn’t referred Gavin for these two times as “Nine News meteorologist” or something similar to that.

3 Likes