NBC News

Are you here to just kill all my ideas today? Haha

My day job is being a Death Eater.

I like that we as a community put out ideas. But it always helps to flesh them out and get into thinking about what needs to happen in order to achieve them.

Yes buddy thanks. The idea is fleshed out in my head

But not in the mood for posting every single detail here

Was just a quick post. I presume people have vision and can see the merits of the idea

You can have it both ways, but remember that this is a forum and everything’s up for interpretation.

Now, whose soul should I have for dinner?

I’ll be less polite.

No one would watch this.

10 Likes

Lester Holt is back at NBC Headquarters (after a long time broadcasting from home and LA). Some interesting camera angles and use of the set. Looks like they’re prepping for Election coverage.

7 Likes

That set has been used over the last two weeks for NBC’s coverage of the Democratic & Republican conventions

6 Likes

That’s Studio 1A (Today’s set). It’s impressive how versatile the set can be.

7 Likes
4 Likes

NBC’s longtime Today weatherman reveals he has prostate cancer

8 Likes

:frowning: Darn, he’s a good weather man.

7 Likes

Sad news but a really well done story.

5 Likes

The story was seen on Seven this morning

7 Likes

Al Roker is back on Today this morning

8 Likes

nightly news has a new opening

3 Likes

He seems to be using the green screen again so maybe its a generic opener to take focus off 30 Rock.

2 Likes

Looks like he’s at home again

1 Like

The old one was starting to look dated compared to the recently updated WNT opener and even the EN opener.

1 Like

The opening graphics seems quite short and simplistic. Perhaps that’s what they’re going for against the more complex ABC and CBS news’ openers.

A Current Affair should’ve had a look at how NBC Nightly News did home broadcast when Tracy relocated home for two days.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, Holt is cycling between at-home and in-studio workdays as are other staff at 30 Rock.