NBC News

oh ! shit,… lol :stuck_out_tongue: I just realized what happened there :stuck_out_tongue: lmfao my brain aint functioning this morning, who wants me to set me on fire ? (on the internet of course) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From a video on Twitter, NBC Today with a clock and news ticker. Don’t know what station it is from. I’ve only seen the clean feed before, as seen on Seven and it’s what NBC posts on social media.

Hertz Arena is in Florida so the station would be the NBC affiliate in Fort Myers.

2 Likes

Correct, WBBH. That 11pt Arial is really killing me, though.

The tickers are inserted on the affiliate level. The NBC font is usually deployed as-is for time and temperature and most do keep it for the actual ticker. Not so here.

4 Likes

Thought this might’ve been coming since Hoda got the top job.

When I first read that headline, for a second I thought it said Kathy Griffin not Kathie Lee Gifford! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve read that Hoda is supposed to be continuing with the fourth hour perhaps with Jenna Bush (vomit). Gifford got kicked to the curb because of her age, apparently.

Not a real fan of Jenna as well. I’d hope that NBC are scouring outside of the company for a replacement.

NBC Today got new Graphics on Monday’s program. I quite like them!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Finally Today has purely 16:9 graphics - it’s bugged me for ages that they had a mix-mash of 16:9 and 4:3 elements.

Putting that aside, the new lower-thirds are fantastic - they’re elegant & don’t use up room just for the sake of it

6 Likes

The ticker is weird, why the text aligned at the bottom of the grey and not in the middle?

The ticker/time/weather is overlayed at a local level. The national feed just has an empty grey bar like in the caps above.

3 Likes

Megyn will reportedly receive a payout of up to US$30 million (A$41 million) from NBC.

Jenna Bush Hager will join Hoda in the fourth hour of NBC Today. Well deserved IMO!!!

1 Like

Farewell KLG!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

She will be missed. She was a likeable host and will miss her. All the best for her .

4 Likes

Jenna starts today.

I wonder if 7TWO will show the fourth hour tomorrow, as they do not necessary show it every day.

2 Likes