My Kitchen Rules

I don’t think so, A Current Affair is more than competitive against its rivals.

2 Likes

Random idea to accomodate MKR @ 7pm. What if they go back to a half hour news bulletin @ 6:00pm & Home & Away @ 6:30pm.

As if. The news rates nearly double the soapie. Why would they reduce their share like that?

4 Likes

They gave themselves leeway by running ‘genric’ promos for the show during Summer instead of the usual hyping of the tired cliché pre-Christmas crisis cliffhanger

1 Like

How would this affect Ch 10 's ratings? And bumping H and A until Feb doesn’t that mean more triple episodes ?

On the other hand could this affect MKR and the people who normally watch MKR get annoyed its traditional timeslot has been altered and the show is down in ratings and also wreck H and A’s audience too who desert the show when it returns later. Generally people don’t like change with timeslots so will be interesting to see if MKR rates well at 7pm.

Didn’t Ten start shows at 7pm once before ?

It’s not really sneaky at all. I think it’s quite genius. Hopefully this isn’t the beginning of the end of Home and Away.

2 Likes

Is it starting 21 January or 28?

January 28 (next Monday week).

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t know why they don’t put the date on it like Nine do.

Jan 28 has been on the promos for weeks…?

1 Like

Oops my bad. thank you

I wonder if they will stretch the shows to 8.30, or if they’ll finish at 8.10/8.15, where previously they had ended around 8.40/8.45 mostly…
IIRC the early eps in a season are about 90mins, so maybe after they’re over is when MKR will go back to 7.30…
thoughts?

I am sure every episode will still go to 9pm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

May be of interest

Promos ramping up now. Shame the BBL audience isn’t bigger to hear the message.

Before the full line-up for the new season was announced, there were already several articles on one of the teams, Veronica and Piper. Here is the most recent.

Will Nine still have tennis on the 28th so it will be the 2nd half of The Project vs Tennis vs MKR ? Wonder if the audience for MKR will be happy to watch it at 7pm.

Doesn’t the tennis finish on the Sunday?

1 Like

Yes it does. Men’s Final is 7.30pm Sunday 27 January.

3 Likes

The 10th season was launched at Acre Eatery at Camperdown Commons in Sydney’s inner west last night.