My Kitchen Rules

Because if you went, you would post all the spoilers and ruin everything.

2 Likes

Unless you make the people sign NDA’s.

1 Like

Its time for this show to go.

6 Likes

Seven get what they deserve if this season continues the decline in numbers. The latest promo with Manu trying to control the ‘actors’ for causing trouble at the dinner table (all staged by producers) is nothing short of a joke. The cooking is irrelevant, the drama and bitch fights are key for Seven.

2 Likes

MKR = My Koshie Rates better.

Knowing what the content on this show seems to be like every year, I reckon it should be called MBR = My Bitchin’ Rules! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, I agree. Although that probably won’t happen for a little while yet.

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing. How funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I don’t know why Seven never learn their lesson and make the sure more about the food like it’s supposed to be and less on the drama. We know that the drama still has to be there because unfortunately we know that this is what the world has come to today and this is what gets viewers tuning in. But I see a lot of people on social media pleading for MKR to put more of a focus back on the food again as it should be.

I’m crossing my fingers, hoping that the quality of food on the show this year in general will be much better than last year. The promos are leading us to believe that quite a lot of 10s are dished out by Pete and Manu and I’m liking the look of that promo that does focus on the food aspect with Pete and Manu describing the tastes and textures of some of the food. I’m just hoping this promo isn’t tricking us and this is the best the food gets, otherwise it’s mainly quite bad.

If what Seven’s Director of Network Programming Angus Ross said is anything to go by and if it is actually true, I should be quite happy; “On a show like this if you don’t have good food it’s not going to work. I know there is a lot of good food this series. I know it sounds like it every year, but it has been described as the best food any of the series has ever had. So foodies will certainly get their fix in terms of amazing food and scores this year."

Overall, I just try to block out all the drama and focus on how good the food looks. I have seen some really delicious meals be prepared before that I would not otherwise have seen if it wasn’t for MKR so at least it’s helping with something.

The interaction between the contestants is what makes the show. If it was just “about the food” there’s be nobody watching.

5 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth. I can’t remember anything ever cooked on this show. It’s all about the dinner party.

2 Likes

Perhaps they need to rename is ‘My Dining Table Rules’ then?

1 Like

Don’t stop there.

I’m Supposedly a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
Not Legally Married at First Sight so Who Really Cares.

4 Likes

I never said that it wasn’t all about the interactions between contestants and the drama either. Of course it wouldn’t be the successful show it is without all of this but the teams get scored on their cooking ability at the end of the day so cooking has to be an integral part of the show. There has to be that balance between all of them and what I’m trying to say is that at the moment, the drama is getting more attention and focus than the cooking. There should be just as much attention on the food alright.

1 Like

This show is now taking the piss out of viewers.

Why hasn’t anyone told the Plastic Bitches how bad Botox and Fillers look?

3 Likes

Yes, the food is really secondary to everything else in that show.

It could be “My Train Set Rules” and people would still watch it if it had the same bitching contestants.

3 Likes

They have… they tried their hardest to look surprised.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Awful show IMO, year after year can’t understand why people watch this contrived rubbish.

5 Likes

Reminds me of Yummie Mummies. Awful.

They actually arent too bad. I predict they’ll be the ‘you are meant to hate them but they are actually ok’ pair of the season.

Who the fuck does Roula think she is? Certainly isnt all that and a bag of chips like she thinks she is.

Fuck. I hate that theyve done me in already. :roll_eyes:

:joy:

3 Likes