My Kitchen Rules

Well, that theory was completely wrong. Melbourne tonight with Mark and Chris and Melbourne again tomorrow night.

2 Likes

I was surprised to learn that this theory was incorrect.

1 Like

I was shocked that this theory was incorrect. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wasn’t interested :wink:

1 Like

Mark and Chris put so much effort in their menu (especially the porchetta and pasta with bolognese ragu) with so little reward. Was it really the curse of the black crow or was it part of their fault (not checking the timer when the pork was in the oven for example)?

7.30PM TUESDAY ON MKR

Kitchen chaos wreaks havoc at the dinner table!
Will Court & Duncan’s love for all things hip and cool lead to their undoing as their worst nightmare becomes a reality! Join judges Manu Feildel and Pete Evans as the best of the best compete at the biggest dinner parties in town for their place in the MKR finals and a shot at the $250,000 grand prize.

What did the black crow do?

1 Like

It flew into them as they were returning to their car after the trip to the supermarket and then sat in the tree in front of their car. :scream: Muah ha ha. :laughing:

1 Like

Undoubtedly.

4 Likes

Pete’s teeth are getting whiter each night. It’s actually quite funny as whilst Pete worries about fluoride in the water supply he has little issue with the White King Bleach that is giving him that “brighter than white” smile.

First his hairstyle, then his tan, now his teeth. He really makes you jealous, doesn’t he? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought he used liquid paper.

3 Likes

I admit i only wathc it because it’s like watching a cake explode in an oven… All scripted but strangely entertaining…

2 Likes

I’d love to know what time the contestants all left Court and Duncan’s instant restaurant.

1 Like

There have been many instances when teams had to cook in houses of relatives or friends, but I think tonight was the first time a team clearly stated they had to borrow another house to host an instant restaurant, in this case Court’s parents’ house in the Yarra Valley.

I think they finally left at around 3-4am. That had to be the longest instant restaurant the teams and the judges had to endure. No doubt had Court and Duncan spent less time on the mains and the desserts just to seek perfection, they would have got higher scores and safe from elimination.
I was fooled by the producers in terms of cooking order. I thought they separated the three Melbourne teams with interstate trips, instead the teams were bunched together like the Brisbane teams.

1 Like

I forgot to mention how on Monday nights episode (when Mark and Chris were cooking), they arrived back at Melbourne Airport to be greeted by family and friends and they mentioned how it had been “months” since they had seen their families.

By now Mark and Chris would have had to attend maybe 9 instant restaurants and 7 cooking challenges. I could understand how this might amount to 4-5 weeks away from home, but “months” ???

That’s what I figured. Before the main came out, one contestant mentioned it was close to midnight, and the dessert was another 3+ hours after that.

According to Switched On (TV guide) in today’s Herald Sun, David and Betty’s restaurant will be shown tomorrow, meaning Josh and Amy would be last to cook (that will air after Easter).

I think apart from their own instant restaurant, teams stayed in hotels and could only return home briefly between the end of instant restaurants and cooking challenges. Instant restaurants started filming in late July, so Mark and Chris would have spent at least three months on the road by the time they hosted their ultimate instant restaurant.

Post deleted

Channel 7 annoys audience with MKR ‘walk off that wasn’t’ as it drags drama out ’til April 30 finale

IT was the walk-off that wasn’t, with the much-promoted meltdown by My Kitchen Rules contestants Court and Duncan Hall-Eastey amounting to a toddler’s tantrum.

Despite being sold to viewers over several days promotion as the most dramatic exit of the season, Seven served up the equivalent of a soggy souffle, after the couple were talked into staying by judge Manu Feildel.

The latest drama comes as Channel 7 have announced this season’s finale will air Sunday April 30 — dragging the series out for an extra week.