Mock Studio Designs

I like the look of the new program, great work.

2 Likes

I am looking at getting a higher Spec’ed computer for rendering the designs out,

Here is a sample of the higher quality render program, i have learnt how to do lighting and make lights so expect higher quality mock studios from me :smiley:

10 Likes

I wish Ten would do something like this- really make use of that atrium and transform the apparent size of their building (and in effect appear to the viewer to have more expansive news resources). It would be nice as well to see a background that isn’t generic and instead something live and individualised.

Apparently due to space restrictions this isn’t possible however :disappointed:

3 Likes

The lighting around that platform looks great!

1 Like

7 News Adelaide and 9 News Adelaide, Studio recreation renders

SKY NEWS AU Mock Set.

6 Likes

That 9 Adelaide set is almost perfect, almost looks like a real photo, just remove the chair on the far right and then it’s 100% spot on. WOW, indigo makes incredible designs. Fantastic work.

3 Likes

Very impressive. Fantastic work as always :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

What software do you use to design these sets @theGradyConnell?

@Travis I use Google Sketch Up also known as Google Make, I used to use Maxwell Rendering to give the high quality look. Now I use Indigo renderer to give the designs you see above.

Wow! I’ve used Sketchup. Wish i could do designs half as good as that!

2 Likes

Time and a lot of practice. I’ll try dig up some of my first designs.

2 Likes

Couldn’t go as far back as I wanted but as you can see very basic and simple designs

1 Like

The Sunrise set is actually not too bad. Add more colour and make those windows to Martin Place- fine.

2 Likes

Seven Local News

Design inspired by FOX News Deck and using a real control room which can actually be set up as the Control room for 7 Local News is right behind the set as you can see from this VIDEO. the side wall is a printed durtain, that can have a plasma placed in front of it in the need of graphics

7 Likes

I wasn’t 110% satisfied with the colours and lighting so I made a few tweaks and rendered up some updates. there is an addition​ of some lights and a small perspex logo mounted to the front of the desk

Wideshot looking right

Wideshot looking ledt

Dual shot

Sports desk

3 Likes

COMMING SOON

1 Like

still working on my 7 Local News but here is a TEN news studio I have been working on for a long time

11 Likes

7 News Gold Coast,
Elements from the
Sydney - Glass/Perspex screen surround
Adilade - Newsroom view
Perth - Desk, background monitors
Brisbane - Standing presentation

The main anchor Backdrop is 5 large TV’s daisy-chained togeather to allow the backdrop to strech across them all, the Gold Coast backdrop is a printed screen,

Any changes or feedback welcome,

7 Likes

ABC News Breakfast studio,

ABC news studio coming soon

7 Likes

ABC News studio

ABC News breakfast studio

10 Likes