Mock Studio Designs

About a hundred panels covered in dots?

3 Likes

Yep just having problems finding media containing the right look dots.

Could you do the Story set redone to fit what Campbell Live could look like if it was still on air? And what you think Paul Henry would look like if similar to the set like Sunrise, Today, GMA etc…

1 Like

so i have done the Story/Clive set and the news set. i am about to start work on the Paul Henry set

3 Likes

this was the more difficult one. making the Paul Henry set have a new influence rather than be its individual set as originally designed

3 Likes

Great concept w/ the desk, small conversation table in the corner etc. the problem I have with the current Paul Henry set is that horrible desk. It’s an awkward shape and doesn’t provide talk for more than 2 people (minus Jim and Hilary).

That Campbell Live set just reminds me of how good it could’ve been if ratings weren’t a factor into the axing.

1 Like

9 News Sydney Mock Set

major upgrade of the existing set

2 Likes

If for some reason the Paul Henry set had a major long term fault and they used the main set instead

1 Like

This looks amazing ! its completely accurate to what it looks like on tv ! you have constructed really nice news sets !

1 Like

Seven Sydney meets Seven Brisbane, thoughts and feedback welcome
UPDATE BELOW

1 Like

Apologies i had the wrong backdrop in the main set, also i have made some changes

Wide News Shot

Main News Shot

Sport Throw Shot

Sport Shot

Weather

1 Like

@nationalnews my remake of the old Sunrise and Sydney set update

2 Likes

More progress on the design

Feedback, modifications and changes welcome

2 Likes

it is slowly coming together

3 Likes

Looks awesome!! I would love to see you create a new set for TV3’s The Cafe programme.

A new Set, the set they have is brand new designed by Hamish Dod Designer

2 Likes

CNN Abu Dhabi April set upgrade recreation

2 Likes

Fox News Deck AKA Fox News Studio H, also home to Shepard Smith Reporting. still has a long way to go before its complete but I am certainly happy with the direction it’s going in.

As always feedback, thoughts and changes welcome.

1 Like

Trying a new render software, which do you guys prefer.
indigo

Maxwell

4 Likes

Like the Indigo rendering a bit more but the Maxwell studios look great!

5 Likes