Mock Studio Designs

A bump / reminder of the Gold Coast Studio I designed a month ago

7 Likes

It’s great! Love it.

1 Like

Thanks. I will start work on the official one tonight.

It has already started, Seven News Gold Coast

2 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Ten News studio. It says everything that Ten should be - a wink back to the mid 2000’s nightclub set that Sandra used.

3 Likes

Nightclub set?

I don’t know what nightclubs you went/go to but they don’t look like this!

http://img219.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-23529/loc539/59648_SS_101105_dodgie_2580_122_539lo.JPG

I do like that set you’re talking about, gives the news a bit of urgency!

1 Like

That image isn’t working?

2 Likes

Nightclub-esque. Bar desk, bar stools, neon signs, dare we say a bit of Sandra’s leg.

3 Likes

Some more of the studio, it’s coming along slowly from 2 pictures

2 Likes

7 Gold Coast News

4 Likes

Win Local News inspired by TEN

4 Likes

That image is too generic. Also I’m not sure I like 1/3 of the screen being borders and stylized boxes.

I would just fill the whole screen with city backdrop with gentle overlayed stylized ten news like elements - orange and blue

Cairns Townsville Wollongong Canberra Hobart Sunshine Coast all have recognized skylines. Even ballarat toowoomba rockhampton and bending do too to a degree

@KICK-IT are you just proposing a full screen photo with the ten news elements over-layed?

Also the image I used is More of a placeholder than anything.

Yes, basically the same as ten news in other markets

1 Like

@KICK-IT The studio is a mock representation to show the idea i had backdrops are indicative only.

Is this the idea you has. If so this is what I mocked up quickly to give an IDEA of what to use

2 Likes

That doesn’t work to me. Too busy and messy and why would you have a globe over a local jetty.

I would just go a set like Ten News - plasmas with local
Wollongong skyline.

See

1 Like

Please send some of those 10 news designs to them the Sydney set really needs to come into the 21st century and utilise that amazing building.

1 Like

@Dm86 unfortunately there isn’t the space available to do what we would like to see.

WIN News set from the TEN design

7 Likes

Looks awesome, would love to see WIN spend a little money on upgrading their current ‘sets’ if you could even call them that.

3 Likes