Mock Studio Designs

thanks

yeah sure thing i will fix that.

yeah desk change for sport and weather is for the 3 by 3 screen

1 Like

Enroll in Architecture school and get into broadcast design Grady, follow your passions.

4 Likes

That’s very good, Grady. Keep up the good work!

Here is the UPDATED Ten Sydney Set

Wide Open

Dual Anchors

Host 1

Host 2

Sport Throw

Sport

Weather Throw

Weather Stand

2 Likes

France 24 Studio A and Studio B recreation

Seven Martin Place
made this from the floor plan / 3D model shared the other day, main sunrise shot needs changing

Updated

Sunrise remake

Desk Location 2

Desk Location 1

Sunrise Pres

Sunrise Couch

Sunrise Preformance

News 1

News 2

Southern Cross Ten Upgraded set

2 Likes

Seven Melbourne mocked off the Sydney Studio with come upgrades

i changed the big backdrop to a 3x3 screen as Melbourne will probably not upgrade the screen, i meant to draw the side screens as 103" plasmas from the existing studio.

2 Likes

Mock Seven News studio with Perth Desk

Seven News mock with a newsroom backdrop

Mock Seven News studio with Adelaide Desk

Seven Melbourne mock baised off Seven Sydney 3x3 LED wall instead off the seamless one used in Sydney old 103" plasmas from the existing studio on the left and right.

3 Likes

Look great @theGradyConnell, have you got anything for the 7 News Brisbane studio?

@killy06 i suppose i can come up with something

@killy06 you wanted to see Brisbane/Queensland studio here you go hope you enjoy

1 Like

Prime News NZ if they ever were given a physical studio again and i was given the design contract.
I used the old desk from the former 3 news set from the program 3D

i re-did the render as the old one was quite grainy

NEWS

SPORT

Having walked around those levels there’s isn’t space that can be big enough to fit a desk etc and get a decent view. At most they could have a cramped space outside the CEO’s office but it would more than likely impede foot traffic since it is close to the stairs.

All Ten can do with it is have a simple setup with a presenter and camera at the other end (where the Ten logo has been projected onto before) and provide a background view of the newsroom.

So basically in order to have the room to fit a desk, cameras etc without it being way too cramped they have to stay on the ground floor.

1 Like

One of my long term recreations Newshub

3 Likes

Another Long Term Recreation TV3 News 2006 Studio and Campbell Live
Some items / small features are not built or added, either i have been unable to make or find what i need

2 Likes

TVNZ Studio Update

3 Likes

what am i missing from the set, i feel like i am missing something

2 Likes