Misses of 2017

Spin, spin, spin. It’s a flop.

4 Likes

Lip Sync Battle

Yummy Mummies
Behave Yourself

1 Like

While it’s a miss from a ratings perspective, somehow I don’t think too many people will miss this show when it’s inevitably cancelled! :wink:

I agree.

But we should wait for DVR consolidated & online VPM first.

There has been come positive commentary towards Behave Yourself (despite an overwhelming feeling of negative). Might be low for Seven, but on-par with what Ten would get.

Can we add Offspring to that list

Perhaps you should read the second sentence in my last post William :disappointed:

(Last week Offspring jumped 150k in consolidated).

It’s still got a solid loyal audience for Ten.

Unfortunately, I think we might have to add Common Sense to this list. Very disappointing ratings for both Ten and Lifestyle so far.

Not Behave Yourself, not yet anyway, it should and deserves to lift a bit more before it ends. It is a really good show and something different, like ANW to me anyway and is much much better too, so hilarious

Hells Kitchen. I heard on http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/hells-kitchen-australia-fails-to-fire-on-seven-with-marco-pierre-white/news-story/9d5ac3e987c54eba5d21b0611fb6a763 and noticed that this has failed so badly.

1 Like

It’s intriguing what the broader TV community determines as a ‘hit’ or ‘miss’.

If Hell’s Kitchen was on Ch 10, we’d be saying it’s doing solid/pretty good.

It may plateau around 600-700k over the next week?

But for Seven standards, it is very poor.

3 Likes

Cannonball was another failure for 7

They’ve certainly had a lot of those lately

Can we add The Wrong Girl and 800 Words and Wake in Fright to the list?

A bit harsh.

Remember, don’t just look at overnight, both do well in consolidated / encore / VPM.

Especially given what many programs rate in the declining environment.

800 Words is also still massive regionally

Based on overnight and consolidated figures I think Glitch is a flop too, but VPM numbers on iView are quite good.

If you’re going to list these shows, why aren’t you listing NCIS then? And Bull?

1 Like

The Grand Tour
Surveillance Oz Dashcam

Seriously?

Not exactly core programming.

It’s a factual series. Just because it was a last minute replacement and has been dropped from the schedule already doesn’t mean it’s not like all the other factual series.

1 Like