Misses of 2017

This is 2017 misses not 2016. Masterchef hasn’t aired. Plus Life in Pieces has never aired during Masterchef.

I know its channel 10 but just because they rate lower doesn’t mean they should get another level. We have heard calls that murder calls is a miss, which you agreed with (you liked the post), so that would mean NCIS is a miss.

Sorry I keep getting confused between This Is Us and Life In Pieces

1 Like

Makes more sense. But This is Us hasn’t aired with Masterchef either. This is Us is doing ok for Ten. Far from a hit but the demos have been great. NCIS hasn’t though. Consistently 3rd I believe in them.

Aussie Pickers on 7mate. Gone after 4 episodes, replaced next week with Kindergarten Cop.

The Biggest Loser.

What about This Is Us? It rated lower.

What about House Husbands and 100 words? Both rated in 500k for the past 2 weeks.

Yeah I would say its pretty close. At least its not being beaten by over 700k in its timeslot.

Both get between 150-200 in consolidated. Not a hit but not a miss. Also are competitive in their timeslots. In fact doesn’t 800 Words win the timeslot?

Bull
The Blacklist

1 Like

Schwarzenegger The Celebrity Apprentice

9 - House of Bond

7 - The Aussie Property Flippers

10 - One Hot Mess

ABC - The Warriors

Freudian slip there?

I copied it from a post in today’s ratings but The Aussie Property Floppers is fitting. :joy:

1 Like

House of Bond for sure, Nine can’t not be disapppinted with the ratings.

Not sure whether they had high hopes or not.

I’m sure they spent all that money on it knowing it would tank.

1 Like

I was meaning whether they were expecting 800k-1m, 1m+ or 1.5m+.

600k for Part 1 with all the promotion and Voice lead-in is pathetic.

Der! That’s exactly why it’s in the “Misses” thread.

The Last Resort

4 Likes

Prison Break

Not far off 300k for a well after 9:30pm times lot wasn’t bad.

Okay, yes, it may not have beaten Gordon Ramsay, so in that regard it’s poor.

It’s now niche, it’ll have a small loyal audience.