Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas MS! :santa::christmas_tree:

Never too early to start :champagne:

5 Likes

May you have a Very Merry Xmas in MS. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
Unfortunately this year has been a very tough year for me with the sad passing of my Grandmother. She became very ill in August so we had to rush to hospital. I know it’s very hard for our family this year.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear that.

Merry Christmas to everyone at MS.

4 Likes

5 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a new antenna installation.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here on MS!

5 Likes

You too mate, i just got out of bed after a night of christmas movies, having a conference with family in about 15 minutes on zoom! Hope you enjoyed your christmas day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay my Christmas conference turned out to be a disaster. Let’s see my brother in law said he was in Albany, Western Australia for his Jonb turned out he was visiting his mistress. Idiot opened zoom while he was in bed with her .

Then my sister dropped a bomb that she was sleeping with his brother :crazy_face::crazy_face:.

For Shame.

Feel for my nieces both parents are.fricken train wrecks.

And also found out that I was adopted yay :heart_eyes::rofl: always knew I didn’t fit in with this family lol

4 Likes

Thats a lot to deal with. Did you grow up on Ramsay Street? Sounds like an end-of-year cliffhanger. Can’t wait for the next episode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Haha yeah :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:or a home next away mixed in with beautiful and bold.

I’m okay , I was tempted to ans drink half carton of beer but I’m meeting with my sponsor on zoom tomorrow. I haven’t been able to sleep last few hours.

I could write a story over the Christmas and new year and sell it to Home and Away or Bild and the beautiful. Add some incest I’m there and I will have a big seller on my hands.

Merry Christmas jbar​:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 Likes

Merry Media Christmas. Hope you got some great media-inspired presents.

Wonder what’s under Nine’s tree? Something Olympic?

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas all. It’s the people that make MediaSpy great. Hope you all have a lovely day with people you love (or can at least tolerate!)

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the day, and enjoy all the food :santa: :christmas_tree: :gift:

6 Likes

Merry Xmas on mediaspy everyone.
Today we will have a big big Christmas party!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

6 Likes

And even if you have to put up with those you can’t tolerate, at least today’s the only day you have to see them until next year!

Merry Christmas everyone! No matter what you’re doing today or who you’re spending the day with, hope you enjoy the day

7 Likes

Meri Kirihimete

4 Likes