Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Itโ€™s hot in Perth, fortunately though I am not going out till later tonight for din with the folks. Spending quality time in my bed is great. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope it is a safe and joyful day for all of you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello all, I know itโ€™s late for some (itโ€™s still the 25th over here in Perth as of typing this), but hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::santa::gift:

It always brings me joy to visit this place almost every single day since 2015 (not to mention the old MediaSpy at one point a few times) and I look forward to many more discussions in 2023 and beyond! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

today was probably one of the best christmases Iโ€™ve had in the longest time. from the family that was there, the food we ate, and the activities we did today and yesterday, everything was just great. I hope everyone else had a great christmas too. :christmas_tree::santa::heart:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Happy non-denominational holiday greetings :beach_umbrella:

Hoping for a collectable Santa mug this year.

And remembering the good old days when they knew how to decorate a set properly.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!
May peace, love and joy be with you today!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas media spy.

I believe Sydney and Melbourne are having their wettest Christmas Day on record.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to one and all!

1 Like

Meri Kirihimete

1 Like

Merry Christmas Family!

I hope everyone has an amazing day! Please go and enjoy yourselves!

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::smiling_face::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Merry Xmas to everyone on Mediaspy.
Today, our family will have a lot of people coming over to have a Xmas Lunch together. We will have a lot of different food.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to everyone in here. I hope you all enjoy the festivities.

1 Like

Sunny in Sydney so far.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

1 Like

^ see above :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas MediaSpy fam

1 Like