Merry Christmas

I’m about to have a late afternoon white port. Merry Christmas!!

2 Likes

Merry Drinkmas! :beer:

3 Likes

We will just leave it to the AI Bot AKA RoboBort :wink:

Merry late Christmas everyone.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to post this…

Merry Christmas Mediaspy! :christmas_tree: :tada:

5 Likes

It isn’t Christmas until @pelican has uploaded a photo of himself wearing a festive woollen knit in the Queensland heat while giving us the middle finger.

3 Likes

Toasting Christmas with one of @Sully’s favourite drops. Have a good one all.

8 Likes

Went to the beach recently and took a photo of the New Zealand Christmas tree the Pōhutukawa Meri Kirihimete everyone.

2 Likes

Channel nine used a green Xmas package in 2004.

1 Like

And some Prosecco bubbly and good old EH Holden of beer coopers right back at ya, @OnAir

Merry Christmas to my MS family :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seasons greetings to all ! :smiley:

I don’t celebrate Christmas, only just have a few friends over for BBQ and we just watch sport all day. :stuck_out_tongue: I only just got out of bed its 11.32 here in Perth and I’m expecting them to show up in 20 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!

If you’ll indulge me, I’d like to thank the mods for not nuking my shitposts, and for the rest of you for putting up with my shit posts. Here’s to another year of bitching about WIN’s watermarks, 10’s scheduling, Nine’s copyright fascism and Seven’s virtual studios.

:brough_wink:

8 Likes

Your Brooker avatar has made sad there’s no Screenwipe again this year. But we should have some Black Mirror soon?

4 Likes

Don’t remind me :confused:

Then again, do we really want to revisit this year?

1 Like

Merry Christmas Media Spyers

Snapped early this morning over Brisbane - no reports of any affect on TV reception.

5 Likes

2 Likes

It’s starting to look alot like Christmas…

Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun, relax and chill. On what is usually a slow news day here in MediaSpy World.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree: :tada:

Such a strange Christmas for me. Really doesn’t feel like it!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas MediaSpy gang hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.

6 Likes