Last week #1 I Like It - Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
Highest position #11 Be Careful - Cardi B
Highest position #1 Bodak Yellow - Cardi B
Highest position #6 MotorSport - Cardi B with Migos and Nicki Minaj
Highest position #4 No Limit - G-Eazy featuring A$AP Rocky and Cardi B
Highest position #3 Finesse - Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
Highest position #4 Girls Like You - Maroon 5 Feat. Cardi B

1 Like

The US really has some explaining to do.

1 Like

I see google is your friend again @JBar.:smirk:

Just because you know who she is doesn’t mean everyone knows who the fuck she is…

1 Like

I thought it was a new cardigan range at Noni B.

7 Likes

Shop there often?

We have mentioned bit part actors in this thread, am sure we can talk about one of the biggest music stars on the planet.

1 Like

No. Just reading how profitable they are and that they are a popular shopping destination for the mature woman.

Didn’t say anything about not mentioning her, my point was doesn’t mean everyone knows who she is. :smirk:

So if she is mentioned, it might enlighten a few. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No it doesn’t enlighten me at all.

Let google be your friend and you can learn more about the young kids and their music. :wink:

The latest Maroon 5 has an interesting film clip with many up and coming women and influencers. Admittedly, I don’t know half of them but it’s quite an interesting gathering. Quite a well produced film clip too.

I suppose that’s what keeps you young @JBar… And l don’t need google because you are sure to post here what’s going on anyway.

I’ll always be there for you @salty. :smiley:

Is that a threat or a promise? :scream:

1 Like

Depends on whether you stay on my good side. :joy:

Well that’s not happening ever! :rofl:

2 Likes

guys would know her as the stripper from snapchat that somehow got a record deal to go on and be a voice for Hispanic people and leading the way for the next generation of female rappers.

Migos’ member Offset/Cardi B’s husband is the father of the child (songs include Bad & Boujee, T-Shirt, Stir Fry, Bon Appétit (w/ Katy Perry), look at my dab, Shabba (Remix w/ ASAP Ferg) and way too many other tunes).

2 Likes