MasterChef Australia

They should have Nigella over here every season

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s team challenge will see remaining 20 contestants divided into two teams, taking over two cafes on the banks of the Yarra in Abbotsford: Frankie Says and Kitty Burns. The episode took place on January 16 this year according to the cafes’ Instagram accounts:

1 Like

5 Likes

Great episode tonight.

5 Likes

For the third season in a row, a contestant won an immunity pin in week 3 of MasterChef. This time it was Loki who beat Saint Peter head chef Alanna Sapwell. His kingfish in lemon shellfish broth even earned a 10 from Gary. I am not sure if that was the “record breaker” which was briefly promoted in the weeks leading up to this season.

1 Like

For the 10th Season they should have had ex MasterChef winners/runner ups to participate in the immunity challenge.

7 Likes

First time ever Gordon Ramsey has been on MC ,should be interesting

3 Likes

Well done to the red team to win team challenge with only 11 team members,also glad to hear Brendan wasn’t too badly hurt. I like Aldo,he’s a real character

1 Like

During prep time, Brendan tripped on the stairs smashing his bottle of olive oil, and injured his right hand. If he was well enough to recount the accident, he would not have been absent for too long.
Aldo and Kristen both showed leadership in the challenge, and both teams were very organised. It was the food which decided the winning team.

1 Like

Done almost exactly the same except with a ceramic plate. Judging by reactions he’d probably require stitches. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow!

Picture on Facebook from Ten Daily shows he required lots of stiches.

2 Likes

Ooh, quite nasty. Given its location he should be able to work albeit somewhat restricted.

Brendan told TV Week he needed 13 stitches. Ouch!

At my workplace today we were given a talk about safety at work.Running fast up a flight of stairs carrying a glass bottle of olive oil isn’t a safe work practice. I know they have a nurse on set if someone is injured.,cuts themselves with a knife or gets burns.etc,maybe more care is needed so no one else gets injured as badly as Brendan was.

Nigella created the recipe for the trifle in tonight’s taste test. The trifle is yummy but is too much for me.

3 Likes

You tried it?

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly :thinking:

1 Like

It looked fucking amazing :heart_eyes:

Just judging by its size. It looks like each cup is for 2-4 people to share.

Great behind the scenes shot

6 Likes