MasterChef Australia

First. That was 9 years ago
Second. She wasn’t a judge.
Third. Was it David Mott personally? In any case he’s not there now, so what’s that got to do with anything

2 Likes

Plus, they also had Anna Gare as a judge on Junior MC years later.

1 Like

If you actually think this is something new and novel in reality television, I have quite a few things I need to sell you. Good lord.

3 Likes

I never said that.

Then why is it some massive plus to Masterchef that the show includes one of the most generic features of pretty much any reality show ever?

I was responding to Turdall’s point about said “arrogance” of the judges, using that as an example about ego, but how it can play to the show’s advantage.

Tonight, the final two remaining contestants of the ‘cook again’ bunch, had a surprise (as indicated by this year’s premise), getting a second chance, a ‘cook off’ if you like. As there must be a Top 24. A real twist!

List

3 Likes

After golfer Lucas Parsons competed in season 1, MasterChef did not have another high profile contestant until Michelle Walsh this season. Michelle is a former model, wife of Chadwick Models agency owner Martin Walsh, and was a co-host of Escape with ET on Ten.

On Ten?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/escape-fishing-with-et

1 Like

I’ve never heard of either of them

1 Like

She won’t last long, two very average looking dishes tonight.

+1

The show has been confirmed for another season if they’re already casting for S11.

3 Likes

I really hope they give this show a makeover next year and perhaps air later in the year. It does seem to drag. Last nights episode was far too long.

1 Like

Yeah I actually stopped watching last nights episode after the first round and only flicked back on at the very end to see who went. We don’t even know these people yet. Having that final round with 2 people for the final spot was just pointless. Get on with it. The task wasn’t even anything exciting either.

2 Likes

I’ll be the first to admit to being a fan of the show, but you seem to say similar every year

Perhaps because they haven’t given it a makeover…

I’m also a fan of the show Luke… However, I can critically talk about shows I like without being biased.

3 Likes

I agree with you turdall. I have always been a massive Masterchef fan but I’m not feeling this season yet after these first two episodes. Maybe I just need to get to know the cast more but nothing so far has really been that exciting and has felt a little bit stale. Hopefully it gets a bit more exciting.

1 Like

I don’t watch the audition episodes.I’ll start watching tonight when the top 24 contestants cook for the very first time in the Masterchef kitchen

1 Like