London Bridge Attacks

Undoubtedly.

It was a cycling show when I flicked over just after 1.

1 Like

Musher wears glasses! I honestly did not know this until I just saw him wearing some a few minutes ago :eyeglasses:

1 Like

Good coverage from Sevenā€¦ Nine has no coverage in Perth, The Sunday Footy Show is on air.

3 Likes

Cycling at 1pm with the Qld Cup at 1.30pm. Strange decision.

2 Likes

How long is Seven expected to cover this for? Isnā€™t there a Dockers game in WA at least at 2:30pm so WA would have to cut away from rolling coverage to this unless they switch this game onto 7mate too at the last minute because this takes precedence on the main channel?

Pretty sure there isnā€™t any footy on 7? Maybe 7mate if so?

It is possible for them to change the footy to 7Mate but thats only if there is more news developing out of London. At the moment there is nothing developing so i think the footy will stay on Channel 7 with comprehensive coverage at 6pm with Angela Tsun

Fremantle v Collingwood at Domain Stadium at 2:30pm live on Seven in WA is what I am talking about (a Fox simulcast supposedly)

The game is airing at 2.30pm Perth time, isnā€™t it? If so, thatā€™s still little over two and a half hours away.

Iā€™d imagine that the AFL coverage for Perth will likely continue as usual on Seven with regular news updates during the breaks of play.

Okay, would that mean rolling coverage would continue in other places until 6pm AEST if Seven have nothing else to show?

I would say that Seven will continue its rolling coverage until 3/4pm and then of course have their scheduled 5pm and 6pm bulletins. No doubt as well, there will be a Seven News special later tonight since Nine is doing so.

1 Like

Okay so all the ā€˜Weekenderā€™ programs will still continue to show as scheduled in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Adelaide?

Does Ten have a Special Edition of The Project relating the Events in London This Morning airing Tonight?

Which will be 4:40pm AEST

Iā€™d like to think the coverage isnā€™t still going by then :open_mouth:

Absolutely.

Do Nine seriously think cycling will rate higher than major breaking news?

ā€œCommitmentsā€ā€¦ Umā€¦ Move to 9Gem?

1 Like

Why would they? Itā€™s ten! Probably a good idea though.

2 Likes

Well itā€™s looking that way. It is 2:00 AEST now and it is still going so I imagine it still would be by that time as well.

1 Like

I think the cycling program is paid programming. Must be paying a lot for that timeslot, hence it stays.

3 Likes

While this would be a good idea, The Project would take a lot of effort to air.

The only reason Ten had good coverage of Manchester was because the Studio 10 team were already on air. Coming on air at short notice seems really difficult for Ten.

6 Likes

Seven continuing past 2pmā€¦ they will need to give Michael a break soon though. Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t pushed for Melbourne to fill for an hour or so. Let Sydney break for a bit and re focused for this evenings bulletin.

1 Like