Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Nicole will be presenting Weather on the new regional bulletins.

3 Likes

Last night for Nicole - weather starts at 1:56

3 Likes

That’s interesting, she is not moving to the main Brisbane bulletin but to more regional bulletins. Was that her choice?

Technically, as far as I know, she was only a maternity relief for Courtney Zagel on the Gold Coast bulletin (not sure what’s happened to her) so to get a permanent weather position would be a promotion. But I am glad we did get a actual weather presenter for the regionals, considering the state-weekend bulletin, uses the beach reporter.

1 Like

As far as weather presenting is concerned, to go from merely filling in on a bulletin serving a population of around 600k to a permanent position on bulletins which will serve a combined population of at least 1 million would surely have to be considered as a promotion by any stretch of the definition?

1 Like

Georgie Gardner presenting in Sydney tonight

3 Likes

And if you get Overton withdrawals you can catch him in a beanie on 60 Minutes:

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner presenting again tonight in Sydney.

4 Likes

Peter Hitchener just presented a news update in Sydney relating to breaking news on the siege at Brighton in Melbourne.

There’ll be another update shortly.

1 Like

It lives on!!

7 Likes

Adelaide just received it just then. On a half hour delay of course lol

1 Like

2nd update with Hitch just aired.

Can’t help but think that background makes it look like he’s presenting from in front of a row of pokies at Crown.

1 Like

Are we sure he’s in Sydney? He was scheduled to be at an event in Melbourne tonight according to his Twitter.

Melbourne has used a vision of the News Exchange before in news updates before. It would be from Melbourne on the flash set TV

6 Likes

That’s what I thought. With police investigating terrorism links I assume it went national.

1 Like

I think he meant it was on TV in Sydney.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it mentioned but Samantha Heathwood presented the Queensland Morning and Afternoon bulletins today.

Also based on Tweets, it seems Mia Glover presented weather on the Gold Coast bulletin tonight. Most likely filling in until the new presenter begins.

1 Like

Tuesday (06.06.17) - Friday (09.06.17): Airlie Walsh is back presenting the Early news again this week.

2 Likes

Peter Overton is back presenting Nine News Sydney tonight after having Sunday and Monday off👍🏼

4 Likes

Despite Davina Smith presenting the morning news, Mark Burrows is presenting Sydney’s 4pm afternoon news.

4 Likes