Little Big Shots

This show is painful. Why bother building suspense when you know every kid will win or achieve the set goal.

2 Likes

Most negative comments appear to be from people aged ~18-54 (from what I could tell on Facebook).

Telling?

The worst performing bracket in its ratings.

(Dominated by Over 55s & Under 16s + families).

2 Likes

I agree. I hate the “this isn’t a competition” idea of the show.

I would consider watching it if was a contest. I want to see these snot nose kids throw a tantrum when they get eliminated while their stage mum threatens the producers backstage.

My enjoyment of that type of program probably makes me a bad person, but it is better than the boring dribble they are currently producing.

I don’t know how anybody can watch more than five minutes of this drivel. Aren’t you put off by the canned laughter and fake studio audience reactions?

1 Like

LBS was fantastic tonight :smile:

A really feel-good show, the kids are so talented.

LOL at the 4 year old Russian girl (who can also speak multiple languages already):

“You look like a Koala”

3 Likes

I’m put off by the repetitive ads. If that’s the best they’ve got why bother?

How disrespectful was that frisbee kid towards Jacobson?

Old age rant over…

During last night’s show they were advertising for contestants, so I’d say going by that they’ve renewed the show for another season.

2 Likes

Urgh. This show is beyond crap.

1 Like

Just don’t watch it?

But I am still subjected to this horrendous show with the ads and when someone else in my house wants to watch it.

1 Like

So whinge to them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The season finale is this Sunday.

1 Like

Saw a promo during My Kitchen Rules tonight inviting kids to audition for season 2.

1 Like

That’s been running for months.

2 Likes

Ratings wise, I’m fully expecting a Junior MasterChef/Great Australian Spelling Bee-style collapse and burn for any Season 2 of Little Big Shots.

When will TV executives finally realize that adults generally do not want to watch programs on TV predominately featuring children at 7pm on a Sunday night (or similarly high profile timeslots)?

2 Likes

Sneak peek of season 2 aired tonight during House Rules. Was there an audience call on Seven Sydney in the past few months?

Coming Soon:

mp4_000038960mp4_000006920mp4_000035680mp4_000025920mp4_000001160mp4_000032520mp4_000020160mp4_000005240mp4_000017120mp4_000010600

3 Likes

No 1 feel good hit? What sort of genre is that

The one that Masterchef scores lower in. :wink:

2 Likes

The promo above has been updated with the caption “Coming to Sundays”.