KIIS Network

I don’t listen, nor do I make others turn it off. When I was catching a lot of Ubers of a morning to work (NOT recommended, let me tell you), a lot of them had K&JO on. I just ignored it and chatted to the driver or did work on my phone.

Spotify, podcasts, iPods, ABC radio and WSFM are marvelous things in this instance. :+1:

1 Like

On the occasions I very rarely listen to breakfast radio, any receivers in my control are never on Kyle & Jackie O. And yes, parents should take some responsibility by not allowing their kids to listen to that stuff but many quite simply don’t.

Either way, K&JO’s style of broadcasting just isn’t suitable for breakfast time IMO. If it was on between 9.30pm & 5am, then I really wouldn’t care.

Former Nova 91.9 announcer Cale Porter started on Mix 102.3 today after being made redundant from Nova a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Doing what?

Doing 9am-3pm. By the looks of it replaced Michelle Murphy who used to be in that timeslot

Lame.

And this Bankwest Stadium is the replacement for Parramatta Stadium.

Where’s Michelle gone?

Have no idea, not a regular listener of Mix 102.3

97.3 (and I assume 4KQ) are relocating this weekend in Brisbane, does anyone have an idea of where too ?

I know SCA have jsut relocated ot The Barracks

According to 4KQ breakfast they are moving to Milton. They farewelled the studio this morning.

2 Likes

Coro Dr.

Let’s hope they don’t go the way of the last station to be on Coro, 4IP, that move and subsequent format changes by bumbling management killed the station off by the early 90’s.

Or the conflict ridden 96.5 Family FM who were in Milton for many years and in 2016 suffered a most un-Christian upheaval at the Christian formatted community station, what’s that in the bible about attending to your own problems before that of your neighbour? Wise words forgotten.

2 Likes

Hasn’t 965 been at Alderley at the back of the church for 10+ years?

1 Like

So true!

2 Likes

MIX102.3 in Adelaide are using “Just Missed” RDS text for previous song info instead of “Just Played”…

Well, it wasn’t missed if I was already listening in the first place, is it now!?

I much prefer “Just Played”.

Not sure if other ARN stations are doing this now too?

1 Like

Yes, it was a tenuous tie in to a reminder of their turmoil.

A lack of basic grammar knowledge.

1 Like

Game of Thrones themed KIIS 1065 logo.

2 Likes

I drive past there every arvo(Logan Rd Stones Corner) on my way home from work and there was still a sign out front that had a 97.3 logo. I didn’t know 97.3 and 4kq were moving until I read it on this forum

2 Likes

Where abouts was 965 at Milton and where on Coro Dr has ARN moved to? No fanfare on their socials.

1 Like

I found something.

4 Likes

Thanks @littlegezzybear :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Jase & PJ are broadcasting for 56 hours straight from next Wednesday.

That should win them ratings?

2 Likes