KIIS Network

Jase and Lauren will broadcast live from Melbourne’s Margaret Court Arena next Wednesday morning (January 25), as part of KIIS’s FM radio partnership deal with the Australian Open.

3 Likes

I hope they are marketing it as Live from the AO, not the Margaret Court Arena, that name has a negative connotation to many listeners.

6 Likes

KIIS have announced the launch of The Pick Up (same announcers as the Life Un-cut Radio Show), 3-4pm weekdays.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll be enjoying The Chrissie Swan Show on Nova then. Not interested in these two.

2 Likes

The new line-up starts Monday, January 30.

News Corp reports Brittany Hockley, Laura Byrne and anchor Mitch Churi had reportedly been courted since the original 3pm Pick Up was axed in November last year, and offered significant contracts with ARN. It was only just before year’s end they decided they could add to their hectic schedules. Mitch will also continue to host The Night Show on KIIS.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/kiis-of-approval-as-bachelor-queens-laura-byrne-and-brittany-hockley-hit-the-airwaves/news-story/2040f7f9efe3cdbef27ba7ff66a391f9

3 Likes

I call absolute bullshit. I reckon they axed 3pm Pick Up for this.

3 Likes

The new Pick Up will start next Monday.

1 Like

We had a teaser of the new name when Mitch hosted a Sam Smith “Pick Up” last week.

1 Like

Socials gone blank

2 Likes

An interesting special guest on Mix102.3 Breakfast the other day…

1 Like

What do we all think of this? Interesting choice… Will Mitch continue to do the night show?

2 Likes

I think I will continue to look for music on the radio at that time of the day.

5 Likes

Yes he will, as I posted on Sunday.

2 Likes

I just noticed on this competition, a new telephone number for Mix102.3.

RAGELAIDE (mix1023.com.au)

The number is 1300 22 1023.

It is not their main competition line, rather, it is a separate telephone number just for this competition.

I wonder if/why Mix102.3 don’t use it as their regular studio number? (Mind you, it is longer than 13 1065).

1 Like

This friday

3 Likes
1 Like

Jase and Lauren are holding a Hide and Seek competition from today, with the first listener finding them winning $50,000.

5 Likes

Is Clint Stanaway still presenting breakfast news on KIIS 101.1’s Jase & Lauren?

He has been presenting Weekend Today too.

2 Likes

I think so, Clint was hosting this morning’s show in the studio while Jase and Lauren went separately to their hiding place.

6 Likes

Anyone listen to the new 3pm Pickup yesterday and or The Chrissie Swan Show? Would be interested to see how they go up against each other.

2 Likes