KIIS Network

Yes he is.

Jase & Lauren are doing drive today on KIIS 1011 as part of their Hide & Seek campaign.

5 Likes

Get a $10000 what?

2 Likes

It was a cross over between Jase + Lauren and Will & Woody

2 Likes

$10,000 in cash. The promo is “You get a” and this time its cash for every caller that gets on air this Friday morning.

3 Likes

It will start from Monday 6th February, and air on KIIS in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane at 10pm-Midnight AEDT (9-11pm AEST) Mondays to Thursdays.

3 Likes

IMO they should replace Mitch who is busy now on The Pick-Up.

2 Likes

No need. The Pick Up is only 50 minute’s with songs and ads. Plenty of time for his night show.

5 Likes

Mitch is a powerhouse, not sure how he will manage long term but he is brilliant at nights - I dont Rate Zach & Dom but then again ive never enjoyed late night programming… music music music people!

2 Likes

It’s interesting to have the Collective Noun up against Jimmy & Nath. Both quite similar IMO.

2 Likes

Mitch is the off host #1 night show in Sydney. I doubt KIIS would want to move him on to just The Pick Up

1 Like

Jase & Lauren were found yesterday afternoon after hiding out at the Brighton Town Hall since Tuesday.

4 Likes

I realise that anyone could have travelled to find them and I have no idea where the winner was from. But it felt a bit odd that they decided to hide in one of the most expensive and well off suburbs of Melbourne.

2 Likes

The duo was found by a listener named Bridie who is a mother of two.

1 Like

We are still doing this in 2023? What does “mother of two” have anything to do with anything?

7 Likes

That’s what Jase said on air this morning.

1 Like

I wasn’t having a go at you. I realised you were just posting what they said but still I do just find it off. Where are the “father of two” comments?

7 Likes

if the winner was a father im sure he would have been described as ‘father of two’. relax

5 Likes

Unlikely.

3 Likes

why would they not? seems like an odd hill to die on…

1 Like