KIIS Network

The decision to combine the heritage logo with the KIIS lips wasn’t made by anyone in Perth. They’d completely dropped the KIIS branding everywhere except iHeart and the website in favour of the gold version of the first logo, as seen here:

3 Likes

That was only for the 40th anniversary celebrations. It was never a permanent thing.

1 Like

I reckon the heritage font in the lips looks far better than the bubble font.

2 Likes

Correct, but they weren’t in a rush to reinstate the KIIS brand I can tell you that much.

3 Likes
1 Like

I dont know about most of you, But im sick to death of hearing about Abbie Chatfield… She isnt what I would call Talent… social media wannabe at best.

5 Likes

Sorry to make your day worse, but it’s x2 with Brittany on the other end.

Bring back the days when Ugly Phil would prank call Triple M at night saying, “Your show’s shit!”

1 Like

Well I’m sick of hearing about Kyle Sandilands being a dick too.

@JBar love the auto correct :rofl:

2 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O Producer Snappy Tom now on air at KIIS Syd/Melb doing evenings.

4 Likes
1 Like

Nice to see the James family continuing on in Melbourne radio. Alice’s father Darren is the Weekend Breakfast host on 3AW, and her brother Michael is also involved in radio.

4 Likes

And (no relation) her predecessor was Luke JAMES.

2 Likes
1 Like

Has there been any official announcement yet about the Life Uncut program replacing this time slot?

2 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O Panel Operator “Thing” now on air at KIIS 1065 today.

2 Likes

*studio producer.

Kyle still very much panels the show despite the theatrics.

1 Like

Except smoke breaks, sick days and when he’s broadcasting remotely.

1 Like
1 Like

I think Summer KIIS is already done. So whats going to be at KIIS in the morning tomorrow?

2 Likes