KIIS Network

With all due respect, the 3PM thing, was hardly ‘star-studded’ talent.

The reality is, if the program is making money and getting good reach, attention, it’s safe.

I suspect the revelation is that ‘They couldn’t come to terms’ - subtext: They thought they are worth more than the market. For ARN, perhaps it was very easy not to negotiate.

4 Likes

The original 3PM Pick Up was mainly a sponsored hour, not really too heavily content-driven.

It’s only in recent years that it has become more about the announcers.

4 Likes

(Pedro) will replace Sonia Jahshan who is finishing up with the show at the end of the year.

Pedro will commence as Executive Producer when The Kyle & Jackie O Show returns in January 2023.

5 Likes

Great appointment. Love Pedro!

2 Likes

Looks like Jackie’s fill in will stay on for another week next week.

1 Like

They all finish next week anyway.

2 Likes

Its the best bits of Kyle and Jackie O show today. No live show.

2 Likes

Will there be a summer Breakfast this year?

2 Likes

Probably Mitch Churi again.

1 Like

Yeah it’s Brittany and Laura Byrne.

2 Likes

A great way to pre-promote their national 3pm show next year.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s both of them. I think it’s Mitch, Brittany and Phil from Human Nature.

3 Likes

Kyle has mentioned a few times that it’s Brittany and “her mate” to which Brookyln corrects him and says Laura. Kyle must have it wrong then?

1 Like

Really Phil from Human Nature?

Sounds like a return to Mix106.5 breakfast here.

1 Like

Another best bits of the last Kyle and Jackie O show for the year.

At 12pm, KIIS plays hits from the 90s and early 2000s until 3pm.

2 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O hit a real low this week.

Lining three women up and one woman had to feel each of the three women’s vagina’s and guess which one belongs to her girlfriend. If she got it right they get $1000. It’s just disgusting. That is utter, gutter filth and should not be on radio. How are management letting his go ahead?

Last week they had 3 bottoms out and the week before 3 penis and a women had to feel all three and guess her husbands penis.

It’s just so dumb too cause it’s radio. It’s not like we can see what’s happening. Regardless, it’s still filth and not for radio.

4 Likes

It really is. I heard a bit of a previous one and had to switch it off. And then there are the homophobic slurs he throws at his coworkers. Disgusting.

Why do people keep listening to this rubbish?

3 Likes

It looks like this may have originated from KIIS101.1 as the KIIS106.5 Insta story reveals a KIIS Melbourne logo at the top.

I hope this isn’t the beginning of yet another FM music station doing “themed days”.

Just stick to the regular playlist to keep everybody happy.

1 Like

1 Like

Wow. Collective Noun are quite youthful for the older KIIS97.3 audience. That’s an interesting experiement.

As for Max Budford, wasn’t he most recently co-hosting The Jodie Oddy Show on Nova919?

There really isn’t much radio talent going around in Adelaide these days. It has all just been musical chairs.

1 Like