KIIS Network

Kyle and Jackie O at tonight’s ACRAs being inducted into hall of fame as well as winning several awards.

2 Likes

A very sad day for radio

4 Likes

Reminds me of the old joke, you could put a Monkey on Drive at KIIS and it would rate because it is the home of K&J.

I guess if W&W was a standout show it would rates miles ahead of everyone else with the K&J lead in, but it doesn’t.

5 Likes

He’s all class, as always.

3 Likes

Did you listen to it?

He takes the piss out of himself too.

2 Likes

Interesting timing as Kate won an award tonight at the Radio Awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkTBf2ivdug/?igshid=MDE2OWE1N2Q=

3 Likes

That’s alright then? She puts up with a lot of shit for her her big pay cheque.

4 Likes

Just as Kate’s schtick is ancient, so is that segment, she’s been doing that for years.

4 Likes

She doesn’t have a gun to her head. If she didn’t like it she would leave.

3 Likes

I guess she loves the money too much to complain.

3 Likes

I guess next year KJ will finish at 11am in Sydney followed by Gordie at 11am then finish at 4pm so no more 3pm pick up in Sydney.

Thats just my predictions for next year.

2 Likes

If someone could actually play music (other than smooth & WSFM) between 3-4pm that’d be great.

6 Likes

Or maybe allow KJ to finish when they want to finish, and start W&W at 3pm instead of 4pm.

2 Likes

This is pretty exceptional - Mitch Churri winning Best Music Presenter (metero) is a big deal - Beating Christian O’Conell, Tim Blackwell and Kyle Sandilands… Good to see a young presenter win MITCH CHURI on Instagram: "Beyond lucky to get to laugh (very) loudly into a microphone every weeknight for a living & be a part of this crazy business. Thankyou to everyone who tunes into my shows 💜"

4 Likes

Via - show and tell podcast instagram

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Its the best bits of Kyle and Jackie O show today. Mostly the best bits were few years ago.

1 Like

So, they haven’t been at their best, in years? :wink:

2 Likes

Is KIIS101.1 still using, “Melbourne’s #1 Hit Music Station” positioner?

Surely not after today’s results…

1 Like