KIIS Network

Will 96FM have this too?

2 Likes

Saw the KIIS 973 TVC this morning on Seven. It’s been a while since there have been so many ads on TV for radio stations at least in Brisbane.

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if they use this for Sydney, or will they just focus it on K&J… not that they really need much more promotion.

If so, I’d like to hear what audio of Kyle comes out of the persons mouth.

4 Likes

Seriously?!?!
Looks like a blowup doll

4 Likes

Seems right in line with the talk content on KIIS with K&JO.

5 Likes

An interesting comment given they’ve just rebranded 97.3FM to KIIS.

Maybe Mix97.3 would’ve been more appropriate for Brisbane, especially now that ARN owns 4MIX (River94.9).

3 Likes

I always thought they should call it SUCK rather than KIIS.

3 Likes

Only my opinion but if it was more cartoonish I think it would’ve worked better. I like the concept just seems to lack “colour” or something

1 Like

It reminds me of the original Nova “sounds different” ads.

3 Likes

Kyle was solo flight was morning on the Kyle and Jackie O as Jackie was off sick.

3 Likes

Has anyone heard the Night Show on KIIS latley? Ive noticed a change… i drive from melb cbd to lorne 3 times a week and hear most of the evening programming and the KIIS Night Show has been very engaging. Many more guests and content plus almost 2 prizes each hour, seems like ARN are pushing Mitch and the slot to potentialy go national on the GRANT stations is my theory. Mitch sounds great as always…

4 Likes

Hmm… national syndicated talk show on FM? The reason I don’t listen to mainstream FM anymore.

2 Likes

They did it with Jase & PJ at night years ago - also Mitch is more music? Just a thought

4 Likes

Well I’ve got nothing against a more music show with some intelligent commentary that’s entertaining. It’s just when they turn these shows into a never-ending talk-fest…

2 Likes

look over at Fox/SCA at night… they have talk shows from Drive-12 midnight. No wonder they rate abysmally

3 Likes

how did spoonman rate on MMM? i know people who never listened to MMM who tuned in just for him

2 Likes

I would bet that in 12 months time that all syndicated evening content will come out of the ARN Sydney studio. Also wouldn’t be surprised if we also see a rebrand to KIIS and Gold underway in the regional markets

5 Likes

Mix102.3 version of the new campaign - no sign for the KIIS 1065/101.1 versions though…

3 Likes

Another cringeworthy radio TVC. Kyle surely can’t be impressed? The creative devices fall flat.

2 Likes

Completely cringy. But that sums up the whole branding for me.

3 Likes