KIIS Network

The cow is laughing at you. :laughing:

2 Likes

ā€œopening a cheese triangleā€ isnā€™t a thing

2 Likes

Agree. Itā€™s extremely narrow and safe/boring.

Itā€™s been successful because it has no real competition on FM.

3 Likes

You try eating it without opening it first.

5 Likes

Is Kyle in America?

2 Likes

Iā€™d hope not. His baby is due this week.

3 Likes

My guess its a home set up so he can be in the same area as Tegan and not at the studios in case she goes into labour at any moment given how close she is to giving birth.

4 Likes

Thats correct.

2 Likes

His baby is due at anytime this week or next week

1 Like

KIIS 97.3 has replaced 4KQ as the radio partner of Brisbaneā€™s Christmas lights competition.

8 Likes

Iā€™m glad theyā€™re keeping the Christmas Lights Competition going,KIISmas lights ,I like the play on words :+1:

4 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O had a funny chat with the new content director this morningā€¦ at one stageā€¦someone call him toadie :smile::smile:

2 Likes

What about that earlier news that 693SENQ was going to continue the tradition?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s going ahead as wellā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

KIIS radio host Kyle Sandilands welcomes baby Otto after mid-show hospital dash | Daily Telegraph

4 Likes

https://www.kiis1065.com.au/news/video/kyle-sandilands-becomes-ahttps://www.kiis1065.com.au/news/video/kyle-sandilands-becomes-a-father-113386/-father-113386/

2 Likes

Yea, I never saw how that news was going to be accurate, it just didnā€™t make sense to me. I canā€™t imagine that the shows on SENQ are particularly local to Brisbane (aside from discussing Brisbane sports teams), I mean the station name would indicate that itā€™s all of Queensland focused at a minimum too I would think.

97.3 continuing the Christmas lights competition does make the most sense, especially since Robin, Terry & Kip is quite a Brisbane focused show, so thisā€™ll be more local content they can incorporate.

5 Likes

KIIS published an ad in The Sunday Telegraph today, congratulating Kyle on the birth of his son.

6 Likes

New campaign launched today.

5 Likes

The newspaper article and the new TVCs.

Good to see at least one network not doing ā€œrun of the millā€ radio things these days.

Refreshing. Good work ARN. Reminds me of radio 10-15yrs ago.

4 Likes