KIIS Network

This is basically the part of the conversation that I heard about 6.30pm last night.

Kyle and Jackie O were asking the couple what they like with sex. The guy says he likes it rough. They thought that might put the girl off but she said she likes it rough too. So Kyle and Jackie O have a good giggle about that.

So then Kyle tells the bloke that it was cool in the studio and that maybe he should pull out his todger and give it a few whacks so the girl he’s meeting on dating naked doesn’t think it’s small. And then they waited while he did.

I couldn’t hack listening to any more of that shit. So does that sound like it’s within the rules?

1 Like

If I want to hear that sort of talk, I’ll watch Game of Thrones. :slight_smile:

Is that why they have such high ratings?

It would seem so. :worried:

Exactly. There’s a time and a place for it. :laughing:

Certainly says something about Sydney that their top two commercial radio shows involve anger and sexual frustration.

1 Like

Are you suggesting if we want family entertainment to turn to Nova and Fitzy and Wippa? :wink:

Where did I suggest that? :rolling_eyes:

I was just having a joke. I listen to Nova too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mike & Emma on the Edge for wholesomeness.

1 Like

Well, when the conversation does get a bit risque on their show, they do pull it back. Their show is about going for laughs rather than trying to shock and push the envelope to be controversial.

When you say anger you mean Alan Jones right?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well…

Okay I found why 2DayFM has failed. All Rove had to do was ask Sam who’s twanger was the best in her two shows.

New Idea would lap that all up, if Sam was like “Blake’s was the worst I’ve ever had”.

2DayFM’s Ratings would skyrocket to a minimum of #3 by the end of the week.

1 Like

That sounds more like it’s from a 1970s BBC or ITV sitcom. Is Kyle aiming to be the next Benny Hill?

Must be why Jackie O keeps saying “Ooh Kyle, you’re awful, but I like you”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Because he’s such a Dick from M emory.

K&J still #1 FM Breakfast by a long shot.

1 Like

Humble as ever.

Kyle Sandliands: ‘We told 2DayFM to go f#@k themselves’
Co-host Jackie ‘O’ Henderson is sitting opposite Sandilands during an exclusive chat with Insider and almost chokes on her coffee at Sandilands’ self-comparison to a higher being.
“For the record, I did not compare myself to Jesus — that was Kyle!” she says.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/kyle-sandliands-we-told-2dayfm-to-go-fk-themselves/news-story/5606fc77d761c66ab23ae27d13e90561

He’s really got his head up his arse if he thinks 2Day is finish and can’t turn around their breakfast slot. While it might not be this year, or even in the next few years, and maybe not even while Kyle and Jackie O are on air, history shows that very few stations stay at the top for really long periods of time and lower rating stations, particularly on FM, don’t stay at the bottom forever.

3 Likes

Yep, I agree. History shows that in the Sydney market, radio ratings are often dictated by the biggest personalities of the station like Kyle Sandilands is.

If Kyle & Jackie O didn’t leave 2DayFM, I’d bet that they’d probably still be #1 with their current format while 106.5FM Sydney would probably still be the ratings struggler it was at breakfast for a number of years before K&JO defected.

2 Likes

Natasha Exelby to be a guest breakfast newsreader next week.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/abc-slammed-for-decision-to-bench-newsreader-over-blooper/news-story/48e2d0f68381c561fd60f4325e17a12e?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

1 Like