Kayo Sports

Yes all finals before Grand Final live on Fox/Kayo.
Same for NRL

2 Likes

Foxtel and Kayo have signed a new broadcast deal with the WNBL ahead of the 2021/22 season which starts on December 2. Under the new deal, all 84 regular season games and finals will be streamed live on Kayo, up to two games per week will be broadcast live on Kayo Freebies, one game per week streamed live on Kayo YouTube, and one game each round will be shown live on Fox Sports at 5pm AEDT on Saturdays.

https://wnbl.basketball/blog/news/wnbl-inks-new-broadcast-deal-ahead-of-2021-22-season/

Wow, what a multi-platform deal that is. I’m impressed. Good to see more options on Kayo Freebies. Utilising YouTube is interesting too.

1 Like

Kayo Freebies will stream live all matches from the 2021 NBL Blitz pre-season tournament, which starts in Melbourne on Saturday, November 13.

1 Like

Kayo will stream live all matches of Women’s National Cricket League (50-over competition) for the very first time. The 2021/22 season will start at Melbourne’s Junction Oval on December 16, when Victoria host ACT Meteors.

The matches will also be streamed live and free on cricket.com.au and the CA Live app.

2 Likes

LG now has Kayo app although it isn’t available on my TV unfortunately!

2 Likes

First photos of the set.

1 Like

That’s just the podcast studio at Fox Footy.

1 Like

Speaking of which they didn’t have any Fox Cricket mic socks it seems so they used the generic Footy ones:

1 Like

Does anyone see have issues with Kayo being jumpy on long streams?

I did today, but for the 1000 on Sunday no issue at all.

I’ve found I get better results using the linear channel streams rather then the event ones

3 Likes

I tried that and it worked a treat. I completely forgot they were even there

2 Likes

For the first time, Kayo will stream every AFL practice match live. It starts on Wednesday, February 23 when Essendon host Western Bulldogs at their club HQ (aka The Hangar) near Melbourne Airport.

2 Likes

Cricket on Kayo right now.

3 Likes
1 Like

AFL trial match on Kayo

3 Likes

Practice match or trial match? I know they call it a trial in the NRL, but what do they call it in AFL? Is it trial?

1 Like

It’s called a practice match in the AFL.

2 Likes