Junior MasterChef

Apparently it has finished

1 Like

It looks like it was filmed off the back of the recent season. There also were no further restrictions put in place on television productions in anything that was outlined today. It appears shows like The Masked Singer etc can continue. They just have to adhere to stricter rules/guidelines.

1 Like

What is your source its finished filming?

There was a promo during the finale of Masterchef that showed footage. It’s obviously a short season and they would have done it off the back of the finale (given it ended filming early June).

1 Like

I am gussing that Junior Masterchef problay start in Early September since the finalle of Masked Singer has yet to be filmed and the The Bachelorette has yet to be filmed

I’d say it will air after Plate of Origin ends.

Then more frequent promotions for the show should start this week?

They won’t have to wait long.

Andy Allen recently posted a clip of himself in a quarantine hotel in Sydney. This also suggested filming for Junior MasterChef had finished.

1 Like

Filming on Junior MasterChef has just been completed for 10.

Junior Masterchef more than likey air after Masked Singer finishes

2 Likes

If Junior MasterChef is to air after The Masked Singer finishes (and after Plate of Origin on Seven finishes), 10 should have started airing promos by now.

1 Like

Is that a lot earlier for Lego Masters?

Yes, I believe it was mentioned in the LEGO Masters thread.

2 Likes

What is the next show to air after the Masked singer finishes then if not Junior Masterchef?

Jamie?

New extended promo aired tonight during The Masked Singer.

5 Likes

Ready For A Little MasterChef? Junior MasterChef Is Here.

A Sneak Peek At Junior MasterChef Australia.

Coming Soon to 10

They’re young. They’re talented. And they’re about to show us that world-class cooking is child’s play.

Meet the mini-MasterChef’s creating dishes us grown-ups can only dream of!

1 Like

Only 6 kids on it is that due to COVID19 and number of people allowed per square metre etc?

Haven’t seen the previous Junior one so don’t know how many contestants usually on it.

There’s clearly more than 6 kids in the promo.