Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

The purpose of the new thread is to fully disambiguate WIN Seven from WIN Nine.

Not gonna happen, Chief.

6 Likes

There are next to no comments about WIN Seven ever

2 Likes

Which one is he referring to? WIN has a few Seven affilates in Griffith and SA.

I’m presuming all of them

He is referring to all of them. @moderators, say someone is in the area records caps, do they post it in the Nine (WIN) thread or not at all?

Nine one obviously. The Seven channels are all on supplementary licences, with their main services each being either Nine or Ten.

I am sure if the forum ends up in a situation with hundreds of genuine WIN Seven posts and discussion, they will reconsider their position.

1 Like

lol since when has WIN 7 been a major discussion topic

11 Likes

Never

1 Like

so let’s not worry about a thread that has zero chance of being a point of discussion. Should there be a sudden burst of interest in that topic at a later time, we will worry about it then.

10 Likes

So why does it need a whole thread?

2 Likes

Let’s not do a Seven (WIN) thread for now, @TelevisionAU .

good idea

15 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

I posted a link to the CNN article about World Health Organisation declaring COVID is no longer a global emergency, but the post was deleted. Can I ask why?

2 Likes

Because you posted a dead link. Welcome to post it again if the link works.

3 Likes

Suggestion for the Extra area of the forum. This is the current run-down.

Within the Spy Lounge topic there are about 70 sub topics.

But in the Movie, Games and Music area there are just 10.

Of the subtopics in the Spy Lounge, about 10 or so are about Sport or sports related (e.g. Stadia might be).

Suggestion is to have Sports, Movies, Games and Music and move the 10 sports into there. Or rename that area to Spots and Leisure.

I find the sports topics can be popular but can get lost amid all the other topics.

7 Likes

Can we please unlock the B&P thread?

@Sully was right.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/shes-alive-wild-claim-after-tv-stars-death/news-story/133e8d50c2b2ed68e2d6ff7c2a00690b

1 Like

How can I move part of a post to another thread? Had been posting things on one place, but didn’t realize there’s a dedicated one for the matter…

1 Like

@TelevisionAU and also other admins know how, but non-admins, including me, probably can’t move a post to another thread.

1 Like